"only my child"

Amelia's  POV
"Alondra where's my daughter?" i asked her running into the gallery. today has been an very busy day both inside the hospital and outside and i haven't seen her at all today and i just want to make sure she's safe. "office? in your office" she said "alondra i swear to god" i said "i dropped her off in there before i went into surgery" she said "if she's not there im going to do unspeakable things" i said

i ran out the gallery bumping into people on the way there "shepherd slow down" i heard someone say "shut up" i said not even giving a care who the one who said that. i finally made it and opened my door and saw nobody. "riley" i called out i began to look around and saw her behind the desk with her knees up towards her body. "hey hey what's wrong" i said quickly bringing her closer to my body. she was trying to control her breathing "don't leave" was all she said crying into my arms "never ry never" i said holding her into me and tight.

"never please never leave me" she just kept repeating over and over again. "hey look at me" i said slowly bringing her body onto mine and leaning her forehead against mine. "never! i promise to never leave you ever" i said kissing her forehead as she just cried. "i love you" i whispered "i love you so damn much" i whispered against her. this just made me wanna cry myself because i know why this happening and why she has these thoughts. "im sorry" she said her eyes were wondering all over "you have nothing to be sorry for elizabeth i love you so much" i said kissing her forehead

Alondra's  POV
"hey other blondie" i said walking towards carina and her wife "ally? where's that kid of yours that carina is obsessed with" she asked me "she is doing school so don't bother too much" i said giving them a smile then i heard my phone "got to go but will catch you two later" i said walking away from the two ladies

"i was paged" i said walking into this patients room with both Amelia and Bailey. "what? why is my wife here also?" i asked "i would like to offer you sloan-shepherds somethi-'' midway she stopped and looked down at her phone and her face just dropped. "what?" Amelia said peeking over her shoulder to see what has happened and why a sudden change. "oh shit" was all i heard come out my wife's mouth. i peeked over her shoulder and saw exactly what they were looking at "don't move you two" Bailey said looking directly at us both.

"our kids are in this building" i said "it's a code silver? both! of you know exactly what the means" she said in a stern voice "no. my kids are more important" amelia said we all just looked at each other especially me and Amelia. i gave amelia and nod and thankfully she was thinking what i was thinking. "st-'' bailey said midway stopped realizing she couldn't do anything because at this point both me and Amelia ran out the room. "i will go get chris go get ry" amelia said getting ready to run the opposite direction from me "safely please and keep your ass alive" i said before running the opposite way from her quickly as possible.

Riley's  POV
mama has left me to do school work which is horrible because i don't want to do school. i absolutely rather do anything besides doing my schoolwork. i heard a knock at the office
door. "ry?" i heard a very familiar woman's voice "hi" i said dropping my pencil and paper. it was carina and going to assume her wife beside her because also heard that she's blonde. also came to an observation that almost everyone i have met within my mom's group or just in general at this hospital most likely falls for blondes.

"ry this is maya and maya this riley or ry or riles" carina said going down the list of nicknames people have came up with "it's very nice to meet you riley" i heard her say she has a soft voice and and she almost has the same color eyes as me but more blue. "heard you're a firefighter?" i said "yes! yes i am one and actually work at the same station where you met both your mom and carina" she explained but at this point i have already kinda picked that up. "well i just wanted to say hi to you pretty lady but your mom told me you have to do a little school so we can't stay long" carina said

"or you both can take me with you and i won't have to do any school and you can hang out with me" i said trying to convince them to take me with them. "nice try but i have to get back to the station but i will see you later or anytime" maya said making my smile drop "later ry i love you" carina said finally and before she left she kissed my forehead. now im all alone and have nobody to talk with so i decided to just continue on with my school.

i was woken up to an alarming sound and it didn't sound good either maybe i would know what's going on if i didn't fall asleep. i check my phone and see nothing from my moms or either nothing from anyone else so maybe it's not that important. i lay my head down slowly back on the table then all of a sudden i hear the door bust open. "momm-'' i said midway she cut me off "elizabeth! what are you- omg" she said immediately locking the door and then saw as she shut down all the blinds. "what's going on?" i asked her confused because she can in here and just started shit.

"get your ass down and shhh" she said turning back to look at me. i got down underneath the table like she said but that still wasn't giving me very much of an explanation. then i saw her do this little run and sit down next to me. "i texted you multiple times riley elizabeth not once did you answer me" she said whispering then i grabbed my phone to check something "funny... i forgot my phone was on do not disturb" i said trying to play it off with a laugh
"there's a gunman in the hospital or a threat something of that sort" mom explained

"well sorry i was trying to not get distracted while doing my schoolwork that you mommy told me to do" i said "hey mama is the one who is going to be annoyed you didn't answer her" mom said raising her hands up "oh shit" i said that is one thing about mama and mom that is very different. with mom im allowed slightly more movement but with mama she is more and way protective over me. "um? not to like be dramatic or anything but when can i get up off this floor" i asked mom and she just looked at me "shhh" she said smiling shaking her head.

within a couple minutes later or hour or two don't know i fell asleep because i got bored.
"riles up" i heard mom say rubbing my back and felt her fingers throughout my hair. "can we go home now" i asked with a smile "yes because only my child would sleep through a whole shooting in the hospital" mom said like it was nothing "wait? deadass! like for real there was a shooting here" i said starting to look around at what i have no clue "no because if there were i would have been way more demanding with you" mom said "then where's mama?" i asked mom "she's waiting for us in the lobby" she told me with a smile.

we walked down to the lobby and yes mama was in fact there with chris in her hands "you didn't answer my phone" was the first thing i heard her say "in serious situations like this riley i need you to act serious because this could have been real and not a drill" mama told me making me immediately drift my eyes away but i heard someone laughing behind me and then saw a arm fly up. "that doesn't help when her mom is acting the same way and laughing at everything" mama said hitting her shoulder "sorry" i said giggling "elizabeth" i heard mama say in a very strict voice and her eyebrows up making me immediately stop laughing.

_______________________________
authors note ~
this chapter is a longer one but again sorry i just ghosted you guys again... if anything spelt wrong sorry i kinda read through this fast

i have no school td due to the weather because it might snow so posting this rn