"i love you"

Alondra's  POV
"remind me again why we're attending this wedding?" i asked my wife who was getting all dressed "because weddings are fun? we always end up having a good time" she said i gave her a questionable look "just remember we're kid free" she said "I miss my kids" i said "me too" she said then it was just a moment of silence and looking at each other "no! no. we're going to this wedding" she said looking away from me back into the mirror "but" i said and before i like get anything else out my mouth she interrupted me "when is the last time we were alone without them?" she asked and i stayed silent.

"exactly! so just enjoy our time alone" she told me "fine, only because my super hot wife will be there" i said with a smirk and she was quick to turn at the heels of her feet. "super hot?" she repeated "yes? did i also mention she's the mother of my children and makes me the happiest girl in the world" i said smiling which only made her smile.

"then she must be the luckiest girl to have you as her wife and even more because i bet you two have amazing kids together" she said coming closer to
me "i don't like to brag but i'm pretty cool" i said laughing and she kissed me "i love you" she said "i love you more miss amelia frances" i kissed her back

we arrived to the wedding and going to be completely honest it's not bad although something could go wrong because it's a wedding something is gonna not go as planned. "sloan" i heard a voice it was jules "hey! you look very pretty it's finally nice to see you in something other than scrubs" i said with a wink "flirt much" she said squinting her eyes "never" i sticked out my tongue as she walked away.

i was just looking around and walking around until i heard my wife's voice from a far. "melia" i yelled out a little so she could hear but i also couldn't see her so it was very difficult "ally?" i heard the confusion in her voice "where are you?" i asked walking backwards now but soon bumped into her "oh, hey babe" i said looking at her and she turned her head to the side "what's going on in that head of yours" i asked raising my eyebrow "oh nothing" she said leaving me very confused as what was happening.

Amelia's  POV
i was on duty to find the food but instead i found lucus. he looked stressed out like very "are you okay? you seem weird" i said "as my aunt i need your advice and not as my attending" he said walking up to me making me nervous. "okay?
what's up" i ask "would i look like a jerk if i just completely object and confess my feelings for the bride" he asked which just made me have a whole lot of questions.

"i- umm? you- how?" i was flabbergasted "i should've asked aunt ally cause-'' but i immediately stopped him right here "no! you were right to come to me first because she would not like this" i told
him "what? i thought that's what she's known for? finding love?" he said "she's going to question you leading with more follow up questions" i said "but" he said and before i could speak we heard
something "son of a bitch!" i jumped because it scared me

"what are you two talking about? and what are you talking about ruining the wedding" my wife came
out "i was just asking a question" he said "about a wedding that needs to follow through" she told him and i could tell she was getting a little frustrated
"baby just calm down" i said taking her hand in
mine "lucus? im not saying that your feelings are invalid and wrong, but im also saying there's a wedding on the line and you have to decide what you want" she said and he was about to talk but she shut him up

"im not finished, you have to decide is this something you really want and because doing this means a lot, you're not going to ruin this wedding just for you in a week to say "im done i don't want this" because then? then it would make you look like a jerk and also you will be known as the guy who ruined  a marriage because he couldn't figure out his own feelings" she explained and it was silent for a minute "then what do i do? how do i know she's it for me" he asked which now this is up her way.