"forever and ever"

Arizona's  POV
i was in the shepherd-sloan household making lunch for these two gremlins, which it's also the last day I will be with them because their mommies come back and i honestly couldn't be more happy. i love them but spending three days with a four almost five year old boy is work. i don't know how they do that every day. "ok? so do you actually plan on making something or looking at the fridge" i heard a voice it was josephine, oh how we can't forget about her.

"jojo? i have a question for you" i said closing the refrigerator doors and turning back to make full eye contact with her "hmm" she mumbled "shut up" i said and she gave me a dirty look "technically that's not a question that will be a statement" that's when my head turned to the teenager "yeah!" jo said out loud pointing a finger at me "well technically miss sloan i didn't ask for your input" i said now looking at the teenager who's back was turned because she was doing school work right now.

"well you probably should considering im a seventeen year old and you're what? 40 something and some quarters and don't know the difference between question and statement" she said turning around with a smile on her face. that ladies and gentlemen will most definitely be known as shepherds kid has the attitude and everything. i hear some giggles across from me and it's Jo. "what are you laughing at" i was getting very defensive now "hey! chill im on your side" jo said raising her hands up and slowly stopping her laughter.

Alondra's  POV
"i see you tend to take my hoodies" i said standing next to my wife who was wearing one of my new hoodies and she somehow got ahold of it. "im the wife so i should be able to wear it" she said holding up her ring. we were waiting in line so we could board our flight because it has gotten delayed about two times now and everyone is tired. "omg! you're doctor sloan? i read about you all the time" i heard a lady from the other side of me almost yell.

amelia was on my left side leaning onto my while the other lady was on my right side. "yes, i am doctor sloan and while it's very nice to meet you, we are just about to go on our flight so" i explained hoping she would get the hint. "right sorry, it was very nice to talk with you, have safe travels" she said touching my arm a little before leaving. it got silent because i knew for a fact my wife had just witnessed all of that awkward interaction. "hmm" i
heard come out of her making me side eye her. "what?" i asked "she basically called you the most beautiful woman on this earth and said she wanted to marry you" she explained removing her hands from mine.

i was taken back by her response. we were just about to finish this conversation when they finally announced that we can be let onto the plane. as we were handing the person our boarding passes to check them. i noticed that the guy became a fan of my wife eyes real quick. i moved her body towards the door a little to move her out the way of his eyes
"we good?" i asked him and he gave me a smile.
"why would you do that?" my wife asked as we found our seats and sat down "he wanted to eat your eyes out" i said and she looked at me confused

"he was falling in love with you" i said and she rolled her eyes "hmmm but im in love with you, forever and ever" she said turning my face to look at her and i will say looking into her eyes will most definitely make you fall in love. "i love you and your blue eyes" i kissed her little nose and she smiled moving in closer to me and laying her head on my shoulder.

we made it home. safely, not that i wasn't expecting it to be safe just you know... plane crashes kinda run in the family so honestly anything could have happened. "are we sure we wanna go inside the house? i mean we could just make a run for it right now" i said we were standing at the front door just waiting "shut up" she laughed. i opened the door to quiet and the house was clean, we slowly walked to the living room which is where we saw a head but we couldn't exactly tell who it was. i looked over to my wife hinting at what i was about to do and she shook her head. "boo!" i yelled and not even a word fell out her mouth. it was my teenage daughter.

"you're home!" she said looking back and her eyes landed on amelia, but i was still trying to comprehend how she didn't just scream or get scared. "i missed you my riley pooh bear" i heard my wife say making me give her a face that's when all the people started coming in "ahh mother is finally back" i heard jo's voice "i told you to stop with that whole mother name" i slightly smiled because she has this new thing with calling me "mother" and honestly i don't know what that means. "but you literally serve mother every damn day" she said

"you know im starting to think you're really into my wife" i heard Amelia say walking over to us going in for a hug with both the blondie and brunette. "of course! i love your wife" jo said winking at me and smiling "anyways? i have a son? so i would really like to know where he is?" i asked them both but this time blondie answered "he fell asleep not too long ago" she said replying with a nod.

___________________________________
authors note ~
this is a very not finished part and there's probably some misspelling and if there is will fix it later!

i start school tmr so trying to get out this one and the last part before i disappear again