"my sleepy trick"

Amelia's POV
"guys let's go we have to be out the house right now if we wanna catch our flight" i was totally in mom mode because we're supposed to be going to boston visiting Meredith and then sloan and april wanted to meet up so it was all perfect. but traveling with a two year old and a teenager is not so good. "mama i don't think yelling is very necessary at five in the morning" i heard riley say "maybe if you guys listen to mama i wouldn't be rushing" i said "im ready" she said giving me these eyes. "great where are my other two" i whispered underneath my breath.

i walk into our bedroom hoping to find my wife ready to go but no instead it was Christopher jumping on the bed. "where's mommy?" i asked him and he pointed towards the closet "alondra grace sloan" i said the minute i walked into her side of the closet "oh hi amelia frances shepherd" she said with a smile i just looked at her "what? i thought we were saying full names now" she said "hurry your ass up" i said finally snapping at her to
hurry your butt up. "im packing" she said folding all her clothes "this is why i told you last night to do it" i said watching as she slowly taking her time to fold each individual piece of clothing in her damn suitcase.

"last night you said you wanted to cuddle so i gave you what you wanted even though that was much cuddling if you-'' she was going on and on so i just kissed her "hurry up you have five minutes" i told her "you can't just kiss me and walk away like you didn't just seduce me" she said "shut up" i said with a laugh and a smirk. i walk out the closet and see chris now just watching his tablet. "christopher" i said and he immediately looked up "let's go pick some toys for the plane" i said offering him something to do while i slowly took his tablet.

Alondra's  POV
"hey where's your mom?" i asked my teenager who was just laying on her phone. "outside loading up the car" she said "and you just stayed" i asked her she just looked at me "oh come on we have to leave" i said grabbing my bags and heading out the
door. "oh i see we decided to take my car" i said seeing as that's exactly what was happening. "well i just cleaned my car and i love your car" my wife said with a smile "is that your way of saying you don't want your car to get dirty so you're using my car" i said and she gave me a smile.

hours flew by. the kids were asleep and we were still on the plane. at this point i was bored so my only option would be to mess with my beautiful wife i have i aggressively kinda slapped her thigh "ally ow" she said looking at me i leaned in closer to her face so it was just and me and her conversation and other people can't hear. "im bored" i said messing with the strands for her hair but i noticed she was all flustered "can you stop doing that thing you're doing with my thigh" she said i looked down at my hand and exactly as what i was doing running my hand up and down her thigh it was unintentionally.

"why? do you not like it" i said with a smirk and she didn't respond she was kissed me which caught me off because she's not the one to be all like this in public let alone on a plane. just as the kiss was deepening she bit down on my bottom lip which made me just grab her thigh harder. "fuck" i heard the words slowly and quietly fall out her mouth before pulling away from her lips gave her a little smile "not bored anymore" i whispered against her lips "getting your ass back later" she told me trying to keep and calm herself down now. "oh that ass is mine later" i told her with a smile.

now we we're finally here. it only took hours but we have arrived in boston. we got up towards Meredith's new house and Christopher so badly wanted to ring the door bell. "welcome shepherds and sloans" Meredith said with a smile the minute she opened the door. the kids immediately went to go find her kids "come let me show you around how was your flight?" Meredith asked as she was walking towards her new kitchen. amelia was in front of me but also walking too damn slow "hurry that ass up" i said slapping her ass with both hands which did make her move fast towards the kitchen.

we walked in and saw Meredith making something weird couldn't exactly explain what she was making in this blender. i don't know water would have been fine but whatever "the flight was good nice and smooth" amelia said handing me her phone for what reason i don't know. we saw as Meredith turned around and looked at us well mostly my brunette she was observing her "you guys had plane sex" she said looking at us both equally "wha- what? nooo" amelia said trying to play it cool and then Meredith went to look at me "oh definitely did was all on my wife" i said "babe" i heard Amelia say "sorry" i said quietly.

"anyways love birds how's the hospital going" she asked us me and Amelia both looked at each other because i mean it's going ok but not the best. "i mean the station is doing good" i said felt a hit on my stomach "ally" my wife said looking at me "so going to take that as not so good" Meredith said "well yeah? i almost became chief" i said but i saw Amelia give me the biggest side eye. "what? why" Meredith asked "because she was being stupid and careless" my wife answered for me.

"see what i have to deal with" i said rolling my eyes at her "no i have to deal with you" she said making me smile a little "oh what a cute couple" Meredith said but very sarcastic "aww so are you and nick" i said but it was known i was being sarcastic because Amelia just busted out laughing "sorry not funny" she said trying to keep a straight and she looked at me which just only made us laugh.

it was later in the night and the kids had fallen asleep and now we're just bored. "are you awake" i asked quietly as all the lights were off in the room and it was pitch black. "yes" i heard a answer i quickly turned to be facing towards her now "sleepy?" i asked her and she mumbled i pulled her body closer to me so now she was on me. "nooo sloan im tired and cold" she said groaning "just look at me" i said holding her face her eyes were shuffling to stay open. "ready?" i asked her and she gave me a confused look "just relax babe just fall into my arms" i instructed her to do so.

im going to get her to fall asleep within five minutes and im going to use the trick i use on both my kids because they're some babies and like to be
all on you. i blew like cold air onto her face mostly her eyes and she did that thing that the kids do. i saw her give a little smile. i kissed both her cheeks and forehead and the last kiss landed onto her lips. i repeated that maybe three more times before she started to get really tired and her eyes shut. "one more time babe" i whispered she gave me a light mumble with a nod. i repeated again one more time all in the same way and at the end she was all the way asleep.

i don't know what it is about that and doing it to my kids but it helps them fall asleep so i thought why not try on the wife and it did work. it's possibly the cold air blowing on their face which gets them most of the time. well for sure my children.

__________________________________
authors note ~
hello beautiful people sooo i had the idea on what i wanted to end the story like but that idea js flew out my head when i started writing sooooo....

for now the story will continue until i fs know what is going to happen in the end.

hope you all have a wonderful weekend and also im on break now soo will write as much as i can