"happy new year!"

Alondra's  POV
today Amelia is coming back and you know im scared and nervous because realizing that we left each other in an argument and that was the worst feeling ever. i didn't even tell her that i love her back. but you know we can only work from here and even though i don't know why we were arguing in the first place i will try and fix this and get back to that happy little family.

i hear the ring camera go off and then the security system alerted me that someone was at the door meaning Amelia is home because only she knows the code into our home. i very slowly walk to the front door and then see her. it was quiet. just eye contact when she saw me. "let me get him" i said breaking the silence and getting chris out "thank you" i heard very quietly out of her mouth. "i can go put him down and then help you unpack" i told her walking towards Christopher's room also because i knew if i wanted for her to say something back she would try and stop me from helping her unpack.

i walked out his room leaving the door open and grabbing the monitor and seeing that she is no longer in the front area. i walk into our bedroom and see her walking back and forth from our closet to the bed putting everything away. "you don't have to help me" i heard her say as i was placing her things in the bathroom bin "i will always help you" i said walking out and on my way out we bumped
into each other. "h-hi" i said looking nervously into her blue eyes. she dropped the stuff in her hands and connected her lips to mine which i didn't deny.

i placed my hand around her waist walking us backwards and then bumping her into the
bed. before she deepened the kiss she pulled back and looked into my eyes. she gave me this look almost as if she was asking for permission to do so and with that i gave her a nod and she quickly placed her lips back on mine.

Amelia's  POV 
"i missed you" i heard her voice as she was drawing shapes on my bare back with her finger. "i missed you more" i said turning my head now. she gave me a little smile and moved closer and placed a kiss on my lips "i love you" she said moving a strand of my hair behind my ear "i love you more" i said all it has been since I got back was eye contact and we barely talked the first hour.

she moved my body closer and onto hers "you are all sweaty and hot" i smiled at her laying my head directly on her chest. "I'm sorry" she said "no don't my love please and just hear me out" i said and she did "i shouldn't have just assumed what you were doing i should have talked with you instead of yelling and then you left mad at me" i said i was playing with her fingers "but i made things worse and just didn't help but... i want you to know that i love you and i love you and our family" she said finally connecting our hands together.

"sorry i kinda called you a lying cheater" i said and she started laughing so i have her shoulder and little smack "sorry but we weren't together when i kissed that girl" she said laughing "you told me you were friends with her" i said "yes we were" she said looking at me and trying not to laugh "just how you and blondie were so called friends" she said giving me a look "shut up" i said "my point is that i would never do that to you and also this was a very stupid thing to fight over" she said told me "we have fought over more stupid things" i said

Alondra's  POV
"ok guys we have exactly five minutes till midnight you better make the last five minutes count because you won't be able to go back" i said slightly raising my voice over the loud music "why're you yelling and get down from the table" my wife said making me realize that i did in fact forget i was on the table. "happy new year!" i said screaming in her ear she pushed me out of reach from her. "why're you yelling" she asked me "i didn't think you could hear me" i said with a smirk.

"ahh let's go to the window and see fireworks" i said grabbing her hand and we saw them. multiple colors all popping at once. "oooo you see blondie and kai" i said pointing them out "yes you have drawn attention to us" she said hiding her body into my front. "is that drunk sloan i see" arizona said she was very loud and more happy then usual "no im not drunk" i said holding onto the wall for balance. i looked down at my phone and we only have seconds left before it was midnight. "50 seconds people!" i yelled "baby stop yelling" i heard Amelia's voice covering her ears

"sorry sorry" i said kissing her temple multiple times and giving her a side hug pulling her in closer to me. soon then we heard everyone start counting down from five and it got more loud each time. "happy new year!" we heard everyone yell and start kissing "happy new year sloan" my wife said pulling me into her this time and deeply kissing me "happy new year shepherd" i said pulling away.

_______________________________
authors note ~
this chapter is very much so everywhere but new storyline come also.....it's 2023! happy new year. i would have posted this yesterday but i got too tired.... but happy new year to everyone.