Chapter one 🗒

8:00 a.m.
————————————
Myci's POV

Money, Sex, Drugs. It's all the same. Possibly some of my favorite things in all honestly.

Go ahead, judge me if you want. I don't give a single damn.

——

"Myci!" A voice called from the other side of my door. It scared me and I jumped in my seat. I was jamming out to some old classic music while getting high on some weed. My eyes were half shut, a smile wide to my face. "Shit." I muttered and quickly put out my cigar, fanning away the smoke. "One second, Mom!" I called out to the woman behind my door. "Honey, Are you okay?" My mother asked. "Y-yeah!" I replied, almost tripping on my backpack.

When I'm sure everything's in place and non-suspicious I head over to my door. Thankfully, my mom understand's not to just barge in my room. It's made our relationship strong. She trusts me. I trust her. It's an important quality.

I had sprayed some perfume to hopefully cover the weed smell that lingered in the air. "What's up?" I asked, smiling and pushing out the door, shutting it behind me to keep my mom from smelling the weed.

Now just to be clear. My mom knows I smoke weed. She's cool with it as long as she can't smell it, see it, and I don't just spit random facts or act stupid around her.

My mom smiles at me, lifting her hands to adjust my ruffed up hair, setting it gently against my shoulders. "Honey, you're gonna be late." She reminded me. Oh shit! "Fuck!" I gasped, clamping my mouth. I look to my mom and mutter a quick apology and reenter my room. I grab both my backpack and the half of blunt I still had after changing into a new outfit. Afterwards I make sure to spray perfume over myself before exiting my room. I walk down the hallway and bounce down the stairs.

"Hey Mom! Hey Dad!" My parents were in the kitchen. They both were dressed for work. Mom had cooked us all a small breakfast and of course we all grabbed a few bites. "This smells so good, Mom." I said to her as I reach forward to grab some toast. My dad chimes in by humming in agreement as he chews on whatever he ate, going over to kiss Mom on the cheek. I smiled. Their relationship was strong and I admired it.

I grab a drink from the fridge and right as I shut the door I hear a honking horn.

"Oh! I gotta go! Bye Mom, Dad!" I shout to my parents as I rush out of the house. They say goodbye as I shut the front door and rush out to the car that was waiting in the road just in front of my house. It was Tom and Zendaya. She and Tom had been dating for a couple of years and he'd drive us both to school.

Quickly I hop into the back of his car, giving them a quick hello. "Fuck! It's cold outside." I hiss when I'm in the warmth of Tom's vehicle. Zendaya laughed and gasped when she spots the blunt in my hand. "Oh bitch! Hand it over!" She ordered and held her hand out to me. I laugh and place it into her hands and watch as she took her lighter out and relit the cigar. She took in a long drag, shutting her eyes in the process. "Did you just roll this?" She asked.

I nod. "This morning actually." I respond as I brung out my phone.

I opened snap chat and looked at a few stories, laughing at some. "Here." I heard Zendaya huff. I looked up and grinned, "Nah you smoke it." I told her. Zendaya's mouth opened and changed into a grin. With that she turned back around and turned up the music Tom played.

The ride to school was hype. We all danced and sung along to whatever song played and Tom had the best music. But it ended as soon as he pulled into the school. "Bye girls." Tom said in his british accent. I quickly get out as Tom and Zendaya share a quick goodbye kiss. The two of us watch as Tom speeds off. "He's such a show off." I mumbled to my friend. She laughed and quickly finished the blunt and threw away the end of it into the school's trashcan.