Chapter Twenty-Six🤤

Jenna's POV
——————————
WARNING!!!! (SMUT)
{two hands on devices people🤨}
((((also its not alot AHHAHHA im evil))))

Myci's words slide off her tongue almost perfectly. It almost scares me how easily it is for her to get my thighs to clench together.

Even with these feelings of wanting to submit. I do like to have my fun.

"Are you?" I ask in return looking down into her eyes while my hands hold onto the sides of her face. Myci chuckles as her tongue slides out and coats her lips.

I watch as she bites down on the muscle, her white teeth shining through her smile. And in her eyes I see nothing but playfulness, along with a little something darker.

She doesn't say anything for a long few seconds. Just staring all over my face..

Myci grins and leans in, capturing my lips in hers, I kiss back while holding her face bringing it closer to me while our lips lap against each other.

Suddenly, as we kiss, I feel Myci's hands grip tightly on mu hips and then forces them down against hers that thrust forward. I gasp into her lips, wrapping my arms around her neck. Myci laughs lowly, our lips parting but only centimeters away.

"How desperate are you?" She asks against my lips. I blink my eyes open and look into hers. My breaths have suddenly gotten uncontrollable.

Her voice was low and a bit scary but.. it turned me on.

I slide one of my hands down onto her neck while lifting my chin, making sure my lips graze her in the process. Her lips follow mine in a desperate attempt to capture them. I grin against her before speaking.

"Find out yourself.."

As I watch her, her face darkened while she glared up into my eyes. Her lips were parted as her eyebrows furrowed.

Myci reaches one hand up, making sure to purposely slide her hand up my side so I feel every touch, and it comes up to gently run through my hair. When settled on the back of my head she takes a strong grip. She yanks my head back just a tad and a gasp makes it way out of my throat.

Myci only grins with her teeth before she leans her head forward and places her lips against my neck.

My mouth parts and I take shallow breathes, staying quiet so I can hear the hot sounds of her kisses against my neck. She kissed from place to place, making sure to give a little bite to each part she found.

When she places one in a certain spot, I sit up straighter against her with our chests pressing together. Myci caught on quick and began to suck harshly on the spot, positive to make me feel the grazing of her teeth in the process.

I tilt my head to the side with a exhale, the hand on her neck sliding to the back of her head.

Soon she's satisfied and pulls away. I look down to see her staring directly at the purple mark that's undoubtedly forming.

The look on her faces proves to me that she's proud of what she did to my neck. I quickly grab her jaw and bring her face back up to mine, letting out lips connect once again, but we do not kiss. Instead I speak, "Is that all you plan on doing?" I tease.