Chapter Eighteen😳

Myci's POV
—————————-
TRIGGER WARNING: SMUT (bc ik you guys want it)
(also its all smut so if you dont wanna read it you can skip <3 you wont miss anything important)

Jenna gripped the sides of my neck and yanked me away from the door during our heated kiss. She giggled as she then slid her hands down to my own, gripping them and then lead me up to the stairs.

We make it up to the second floor and Jenna makes sure I'm the first to enter her room.

The door springs open and then shuts just as fast with a slam.

I turn around to see Jenna staring me down with a dark look to her eyes.

Uh- is she okay?

"Babe? You okay?" I asked softly but she doesn't answer me. She just rushes up to me and grabbed my face to kiss once again.

Our lips press together harshly and hungrily and I felt a hot breath against my mouth before Jenna breaks the kiss to throw me back onto the bed. At first it surprised me but I didn't have much time before Jenna straddled my lap.

I looked up at her and I couldn't help but let the dirty thoughts run through my mind. The way she looked down at me biting her lip- Oh my God.

I reach up and grab her jaw, bringing her down so we connect our mouths again.

The kiss was deeper and slightly sloppy. I felt Jenna trying to get her tongue into my mouth and I just smirked before I bite down onto her lip. She lets out a low moan against my mouth as I do so.

I laughed and took the moment to force my tongue into her mouth, sliding it over hers.

Jenna gasped and gripped tightly onto my shoulders before her hips grind down into my lap.

That honestly messed up my concentration.

"Do that again.." I whispered, our lips breaking for only that to be spoken, both of our lips wet in saliva.

Jenna looked down at me through hooded lids. "Do what?" She sounded out of breath. It was ... really hot. Her eyes glance from my eyes down to my swollen lips.

I didn't want to say it. I wanted to show her what I meant so I take my hands and place them to her hips, gripping tightly on her small waist. With a grin I guide her hips down into mine while my hips push up into it.

Jenna's mouth opened and not a sound came out.

"That.." I whispered again and stopped guiding. I wanted to see if she had the guts to actually do it now that I've shown her.

Jenna bit down onto her lip and slowly her hips began to move back and forth. I could feel her against my pelvis and it made me moan. Jenna seemed to like that because her hand comes up and takes a hold of my neck. Her hips began to grind harder as she lifted my face so we met eyes.

"You like this?" She asked quietly.

For some reason I wanted her to take control more like this.

"Yes.."

Jenna grinned with her dimples shining. Fuck she's hot.