Chapter Fourteen👀

Third Person
—————————-
TRIGGER WARNING: A bit of smut (Barely)

Myci walked right up to that table but before she got there she put on a fake smile. "Hi." She said politely to the group who welcomed and greeted back. She then snapped her gaze to Timothy. "Do you mind if I steal Jenna?" She asked.

Timothy turned to Jenna before looking back and shrugged his shoulders. "Go ahead." He smiled. Jenna then removed her leg from Timothy's lap before she stood up. She steps out from the group and Myci snatched Jenna's wrist. A bit too hard because Jenna winces. "Ow! Myci that hurts."

Myci was too focused on navigating through the house.

It was only one story so there wasn't too much to go through.

But Myci didn't stop until she found an empty room. She rushed inside and slammed the door behind them and then forced Jenna against it. Jenna hit it with a thud and she glared angrily up at Myci. "What the fuck?!"

"Uh, Yeah. What the actual fuck?!" Myci hissed in return. Jenna was caught off guard by the anger in the usually nice girl's voice.

She couldn't bring words up.

"You got nothing to say?!" Myci growled.

Still nothing came from Jenna.

"You just gonna let Timothy grope you like that? You forced him to touch you." Myci's nostrils flared. "You made sure I watched every part of it."

Reliving what happened, Jenna finally remembered why she did it.

Jenna's face was angry now. "You were all up on some dude earlier- why can't I do it too?" She asked, crossing her arms.

Myci stared. "Are you serious?"

"Jenna you sound fucking petty as hell." Myci groaned, throwing her arms up in frustration.

Jenna, her voice low, "You're not even denying it."

Myci snapped her head back to the latina.

"Yeah because I know what I was doing. I was dancing." Myci retorted. "I was dancing and Kyle-"

That named made something twitch in Jenna's head. She remembered exactly who Kyle was.

"That Kyle you went on a date with?" She asked, scoffing.

Myci raised her eyebrows. She laughed, not believing this. "You're gonna try and turn this on me?" She asked, now a bit hurt. "In case you didn't know. I don't fucking like him. Oh, and guess what?" She paused. "He was kissing up on me without my consent."

That made Jenna's face drop.

"He wouldn't let me go." Myci continued.

Now Jenna felt horrible.

Myci faced away from Jenna.

Jenna still stood by the door. She was just watching Myci silently who was pacing back and forth.

"Myci-" She tried.