Chapter Thirteen🌊

Third Person
——————————-
Friday Night

Why do all the parties happen on Friday?

No one knows.

But Timothy's lake party was the highlight of the school's talk throughout the day. No matter where she was Myci would always hear about it.

It was starting to get annoying.

But every time she felt like snapping Myci had to think about Jenna. How would she dress? What would her hair be styled in?

All sorts of things went through her head whenever this happened. Which was frequently.

It was now dismissal time. The bell for the end of school had just rung and the two girls were leaving the blacktop.

"I am so tired of hearing about this damn party." Myci grumbled as she adjusted her backpack straps.

Jenna laughed beside her. "Come on- they're excited. Wouldn't you be?"

Myci raised a brow. She had been to enough parties to not get hyped up about them anymore. "Not really."

Jenna frowned but it was short-lived. "Well I am!" She giggled, connecting arms with the taller girl.

"Yeah?" Jenna nodded. "You're cute." Myci commented and it caused both of them to laugh. "You know- you should be excited." Jenna whispered, gently gripping Myci's forearm.

The taller girl looked down to her 'friend'. "What?" She asked, a bit taken back. Jenna looked around to make sure no one could see or hear them. When satisfied, Jenna turned back to Mcyi with a smirk.

"You still want me alone tonight?" She asked in a low voice.

Myci seemed surprised. She couldn't reply with anything before Jenna bounced up and placed a kiss onto Myci's cheek. "Bye!"

Jenna then ran off, exiting the school.

There stood Myci with her mouth open. Was that really my Jenna?

A few blinks occur before Myci pushed forward and left as well, heading all the way down to the student parking lot where Tom had made it his 'pickup' spot.

She rushed through the cars and made it to Tom's car. "Hey!" She called out to the couple who was waiting for her. Zendaya's face lights up and she waves over to Myci.

"You ready for the party tonight?" Zendaya asked excitedly.

Myci let out a loud groan. "Oh my fucking God I have heard about this damn party all day!" She opened up Tom's car and got into the back while the couple laughed as they got in.

Tom drove out of the student parking lot and drove Myci home.

"Bye! See you tonight!" Zendaya shouted out to her best friend as the car skids off.

Myci shook her head as she walked up to her porch. She unlocked the door and entered. She would be the only one home for a few hours or at least until she needed to head for the lake. So she spends her free time up in her room watching Tv and smoking some weed.