Chapter Seventeen💢

Myci's POV
—————————-
TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of OD
A few days later.
Thursday.

During all of the drama classes I've been practicing my lines with my 'sister' in the film. Her name was Haris in the play.

Pip and I got along great. I think it we just had great chemistry and not in like... the romantic way. We just clicked.

We bonded a lot of the time that Jenna wasn't here and I hate to say it but I actually had a nice time.

But Isabella was making it a bit tough. Every chance she got she'd sent a flirty remark my way or try to touch my arm in some way.

Pip had noticed it too. I had told her that I had a girlfriend but didn't say who and I respected that she respected that.

We were in the middle of rehearsing lines just before class really started and the door of the blackbox opened up. I turned to see a certain latina walking in. My heart jumped and I stood up quickly without even realizing. I made my way over to her, smiling and when she spots me she smiles just as wide.

We both collide in a hug. "I missed you.." I whispered into her ear.

Jenna's breath hitched just before I pulled away. "Do you wanna come rehearse lines with Pip and I?' Jenna smiled before she answered. "Who's Pip?"

There was something in her voice I knew all too well.

I grinned at the bitterness in her voice.

"Are you jealous, love?"

Jenna cocked her head back. She smacked her teeth, "No. I just wanna know who Pip is." She stated. I chuckled and walked her over to where Pip and I sat. Pip smiles as we walk over, giving the both of us a wave.

We sit down with me infront of Pip and Jenna beside me.

"This is Jenna-" I say to Pip. "Hello," Pip answered. Pip was a rather sweet girl, she never wanted to make people angry and usually didn't but I fear it might happen.

Jenna looked her up and down, her face blank. "Jenna." She retorted. The anger in her voice was fucking funny but also rude so I elbow Jenna in the arm. She glared at me, "Sorry-" She muttered.

Pip smiled sweetly and waved off her insincere apology. "It's okay."

"So- Jenna you have Kate's role, right?" She asked the latina next to me. "Shouldn't you be practicing with them instead?" She pointed to the two male leads.

It was a honest question but it made the both of us a bit upset.

"I think I'm good for right now. I want to learn my lines first." Jenna told Pip as she yanked out her script.

Pip nodded and mouthed an okay before we all began to read lines.

"Where do you wanna start, Myci?" Pip asked me, scooting over to me so we could both could look at different lines on different pages.

I could feel eyes burning into the both of us from the girl next to me. I gave a quick glance before turning back to Pip. "Maybe we could do the party scene." I mentioned, pointing to said scene on my page.