Chapter Twenty-Three😅

Third Person
The next day
Tuesday
————————————

It was 7:30 in the morning.

Myci was face down in her bed with her legs sprawled out across it.

Suddenly Myci's phone alarm went off. An alarm she had on repeat daily. She jumps awake to it, pushing herself up.

She felt drool on her chin and she lifts a hand to wipe it away. She looked around and scanned for her phone. She could hear it but it wasn't in sight.

She groans in annoyance.

She pushed herself further out of bed and threw her blanket off herself. Her phone wasn't in her bed. "Where the fuck man..." She hissed in annoyance.

Myci slid herself off her bed and looked down at the ground, seeing her black phone case facing up at her.

"Fucker." Myci picked up her phone and quickly stopped the alarm. "Fuck you." She hissed at the phone, throwing it onto her phone.

She was tired as fuck and she had a slight headache.

"You know what...I'm not gonna even try today."

Myci goes to her closet and picked out a black hoodie and black sweats. She dresses herself after brushing her hair but it was too messy to really contain.

She rolls her eyes while grabbing her backpack. She goes down the hallway and passes her Mom who was brushing her teeth in the bathroom.

Luckily her mom hadn't noticed her so she didn't have to talk about anything and make her headache worse.

She goes out the front door and sits down on her driveway, waiting on Zen and Tom who arrived actually 15 minutes later.

When they got there Zendaya rolls down the window and stares me over. "Girl you look rough." I glare at her as I get into the backseat.

Myci rolled her eyes. She honestly wasn't in the mood for Zendaya's bullshit today.

"Shut up." She grunted as she sat back in her seat. "What happened?" Zendaya asks with a laugh, pulling out her phone and took a quick pic of the messy haired blonde.

Myci didn't care. She knew she looked hot either way- even when looking like hot trash.

She flipped the camera off, giving a forced grin.

"Wow I feel the love." Zendaya frowned but accepted the picture anyway. "I'm putting this on my story." Myci snapped her eyes up to the curly brunette. "Please don't-" She goes to beg but Zendaya had already done it.

"Too late."

Myci rolled her eyes with a disgusted groan. She turned and looked out the window, watching the cars and sidewalks slide by.

When they finally get to the school, Myci was the first to get out. She didn't say goodbye to Tom which lowkey hurt his feelings. He and Myci had a cute little cousin like relationship. But he knew not to take the ignorance to heart.

She struts up to the front door and hurries in. She wasn't paying attention and the blonde runs right into the door. She bounds back with a grunt, her hand slapping onto her aching forehead while her other hand grips the door.