Chapter Twenty-Seven💼

Myci's POV:
———————
TRIGGER WARNING: Drug deal and death along with violence.
Also Sexual Harassment.

Fuck.

Fuck Fuck Fuck.

Why did I just do that?

Why did I run from her like that?

I just suddenly had this overwhelming fear that I was gonna hurt her and just fucking ran.

That's never happened to me before and I don't like it.

Should I go back?

Would she forgive me?

Would she still be there?

Is she gonna break up with me? No. No, she wouldn't.

I slap my hands against my face as I let out a shout, now far enough down the street from my house. "What the fuck..."

Maybe it was the whole Jackson situation. Maybe I'm just worried he'll actually get hurt because I didn't plan on going with him. Maybe if I went it'll ease my mind.

Fuck.

That's the only logical reasoning I have for whatever the fuck happened with me.

So I pull my phone out and quickly bring up Jackson and I's messages.

========================
Meech im scared to go alone
i want you to be there for me
you owe me for hill's party
dont make me go alone

hey have you left for coopers yet?

Instantly he responds.

no not yet
im about too, why

i need you to come pick me up
im coming with you

you at home?

i was but im on the Jinkins street.
can you pick me up there?

totally ill be there in a few
========================

Fuck me. This is not a good idea. But I guess there's no backing out now..

I wait in the same spot for at least 10 minutes before I get a ding from my phone, a message sent by Jackson, him telling me to look for a truck.

I look up from where I sat quietly, indeed seeing a truck. I wave my hand into the air to catch Jackson's attention. He immediately drove over and halted in front of me. I round the front of his car and hop into the passenger's seat.

Jackson sat a little nervously in his seat. His hand down against the wrinkles of his sweatpants, playing with the string just between his thighs.

I kept quiet and gave him a pointed look. Jackson didn't need to say anything to get what I was hinting at. He started driving down the street. We drove for about 25 to 30 minutes until we came down a alleyway.