Chapter Twenty-Four🎒

Myci's POV
A week later
Friday
———————————

Jenna and I walk info forth period with our hands interlocked. At first I was a little nervous because we're gonna be working on the staging of the film.

"Hey are you okay?" Jenna asks turning to me. I looked back at her and gave her a smile, "Yes. I'm just a bit nervous about the film." Jenna laughed softly, "Don't be. If you need any help I can help you. This isn't my first time working in front of a camera."

"They were honestly just other school films." Jenna answered. "Are they on youtube?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah I don't know what the others are called but I know one. It was called Snow storm."

"What's it about?"

She sits back in her chair. "It was a horror film. Of course it wasn't professional or anything like that but I personally this it was really good." Jenna laughed afterwards. "I have to watch that." I told her, gripping her hand.

She looked down to our hands before leaning over and planted a kiss onto my lips.

I kissed back and pulled back with a sweet smile.

"Hey girls!" Pip called as she comes up to us, sitting in front of me. When she found out about Jenna and I she was SO supportive and said we really cute.

Now Jenna really loved Pip.

"Heyyy," Jenna replied with a happy smile. "Are you ready for the staging today?" She asked. Pip scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Oh please this is gonna be a piece of cake."

I laughed along with the girls but... I was pretty nervous.

"Alright everyone!" Ms. Morang called grabbing the students' attention. "I know we said we'd start on the staging but we're gonna do a quick change." She tells us, making a few of us groan. Me, of course, I sighed in relief.

"We're gonna be doing something called a table read."

Some of the students let out little interested noises. "Which means, All of the main characters will be sitting around a table and we'll be running lines." Ms. Morang continued.

"Myci, Timothy and Mike would you please come and help with putting the tables together." Ms. Morang asked, motioning her hand over to where the setting tables laid against the wall just a few feet away.

The boys called and I get up from our seat, me giving Jenna a quick smile before doing so. Before I leave my seat I slid off my hoodie. To be honest it was hot as fuck in this room.

"Hold this please," I mumble to my girlfriend, handing off the hoodie to her. Jenna puts it in her lap, her eyes glued to my arms.

I walk from my seat with the two boys and we go over to the tables. Each of us pick up one of the heavy tables and set them up in the middle of the blackbox.

We make sure they're pressed close to each other before picking up some unused chairs, sliding them to the three tables.

"Thank you guys," Ms. Morang smiles. I nodded to her before returning to my seat. When I sit down I feel a hand on my forearm. I look over to Jenna and watch her pull my arm towards her. She makes me lean so her lips meet my ear.