Chapter Four🌿

Myci's POV
——————————

I got dropped off at my house around 11:35. My parents greeted me once I walked in the door. They were huddled together on the couch watching something on the TV. They were eating something my mom had made.

"Oh!" I heard from my mom who had her mouth full. "Hey honey!" She smiled. I walked over and sat down into the arm chair just next to couch. "How was tonight?" She asked with a smile as she offered me a muffin. Bitch bet. I leaned forward and took it from my mother. I brung the muffin to my mouth and took a bite. "Thanks Mom." I smiled, licking my lips free from the crumbs. "Tonight was okay." I answered, "But it was... different."

My mom sends me a interested look. "Different?" I nodded and quickly began to tell her about my night.

She knows I'm into girls. So does my dad. They're both supportive.

My mom hummed in respond, "Are you okay?" She asked me. I nodded with a forced smile. "You wanna come sit and watch with us?" She asked. I really enjoyed the fact that my mother and father wanted to spend so much time with me. But tonight... I think I just need to go to my room and smoke. "I think... I'm gonna go to bed." I told them as I stood up. "Alright, Honey. Sleep well." My mom spoke as I walked out of the living room and walked up the small flight of stairs and went straight to my room.

I walked inside and let out a loud sigh before flopping into my bed. My back hit the mattress and I look right up to the ceiling where sudden images of Jenna flash through my mind. It went from seeing her sad to flashing right to when we were about to kiss.

"Ugh!" I growled and threw my hands against my face.

Why the fuck did that car have to ruin our moment.

I need a shower.

Standing up I walked to my wardrobe and took out some sleepwear and then went out of the room to the bathroom where I undressed and quickly stepped into the tub. I had pressed play on my Spotify and let the music play as I start the shower head, making sure the water was as hot as I could take it. I sucked in through my teeth at the burning hot water but once I got used to it I pushed the rest of my body underneath the flow. It was nice.

I sigh in relief and quickly began to wash myself and then shampooed my hair.

I finished in about 10 minutes after doing my night time routine. I had stepped out from the shower and wrapped myself up with a towel and stood in front of the bathroom mirror. I pulled out all of my face creams and began applying it to my face. Now I had to wait a few minutes for the cream to set in my pours so I sat down on the shut toilet and picked up my phone, dancing along with the music with nothing but my head.

Instagram was the first app I went to because.. it was the only social media I had to contact Jenna.

I pressed on her profile and went to our messages.
=
'Hey'

'hi :)'

'Look this might sound a little crazy...'
'but can i get your number?'

'making a move on me?'

'i- girl nvm.'

'I WAS JOKING. ofc you can have my number.'
'xxx-xxx-xxxx'
=

With her number now in my grasp I quickly create a new contact. I press the little face time button and sat my phone down, leaning it up against something. I waited for a bit before I hear the other end of my call get answered and there she was. Jenna Ortega, sitting perfectly in the middle of my phone screen. Just seeing her made a smile come onto my lips. "hey!" I exclaimed, sucking on a sucker.

My family for some reason kept Dum-Dum suckers in the bathroom.

Jenna smiled into the phone, giggling at the white layer of cream that was spread across my face. "Hi.." She replied through her giggles. God that was something I could listen to on repeat and never get tired of hearing it. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Uh obviously making sure my face stays gorgeous!" I told the girl, posing like a prissy girl would.

She shook her head. "So um-" I started. "What happened tonight?" This was the first time I couldn't look at my phone. "You know out in the parking lot."

I looked up to see Jenna's smile had disappeared.

"You can't say it didn't happen.." I added in softly. "No- I know." replied Jenna, pushing her hair from her face. "I just.." She looked off somewhere behind her phone, "I don't really know what to say about it." She admitted.

I looked down again.

Does she regret it?

"All I know is.." I heard from the latina, "I wanted it to happen." That perked my interest. I look back to the phone and see that Jenna was doing the same. "You did?" I asked, clearly surprised by her admission. "Really?" Jenna gave me a smile and nodded cutely. "But that fucking car!" Jenna then laughed, throwing her head back as she covered her mouth as she laughs. I began to laugh with her, "For real! But you know it was your fault!" I said as I point to the screen. "You were the only one that touched the car!"

Jenna's mouth hung open, clearly offended.

I shrugged with a smug look on my face. "It's true. You know it."

"I should really hang up on your ass." Jenna threatened and quickly my smile drops. "No No! Please don't." I whined while grabbing my phone. "Please." Jenna grinned proudly, "Fine. I won't."

Finally my smile came back to my face.

"So..." Jenna's sweet voice spoke, "What are you doing tomorrow?" She asked, her shoulder coming forth to gently gesture a shrug. I raised an eyebrow.

Please ask..

"Mmm. I was gonna head over to a party Hannah invited me too. Why?" I asked, leaning forward. Jenna cutely looked away from the camera. "Can I come with you?" Jenna asked.

I blink, confused. She wanted to come to a party with me? Uh fuck yeah.

"Of course you can. But this party is like for stoners and drug dealers. Are you sure you want to be around all that?" I asked.

"I don't care." stated Jenna. "I just want to go with you." I couldn't help the wide smile the comes on my face and I knew underneath my cream my face was red. I was blushing hard. "I'll come pick you up. Just text me your address, yeah?" Jenna nodded and picked up her phone and I watched as the screen paused, Jenna no longer visible. Seconds later, Jenna's name appears through a text message and I quickly go to our messages to see that Jenna had indeed gave me her address. "Bet." I smirked.

"Okay well..." Jenna huffed, "I'm like really tired so I'm going to sleep." The girl said and quickly said goodbye before blowing me a kiss and then she hung up. When I realize that she's completely gone and no longer can see me I burst out in squeals and shot my arms into the air in excitement. I jump up from the toilet and into the air.

After that I quickly rinsed my face free from the cream and head to my bedroom where I dressed into my sleepwear and put my phone on charge. Then I crawled into bed and turned on my TV after shutting my lights off where I laid down and let my mind wander off to slumber.
————————————————————————————
Just a filler! ❤️❤️
Word count: 1323