Chapter Twenty-One 🙄

Myci's POV
———————————

"Hey are you okay?" Pip asks after I sit down. "I'm fine." I muttered as I opened up my script. "You sure?..." Pip pressed on.

"Drop it, Pip."

She went quiet and nodded. "Okay what about.. what scene you want to work on?"

I rolled my eyes slightly before rereading some of our scenes together. We have a few that would just be us. Like the party scene.

Pip scoots over and presses her shoulder up against mine. "Let's do the bathroom scene."

I look down at where Pip pointed at in her own script. "Sure," I shrugged. Pip giggled and gave me what page to go to and we start after I turn to it.

We both get into character and Pip is the one to start. We both had stood up and faced the wall, pretending as if it were the mirror we'd be staring into.

Pip sighed, starting the scene, she leaned towards the wall turning her head and brought her hand up as if she were putting on eyeliner. I too look into the 'mirror' as well. I look over to Pip, "I don't know why you're so upset." I mutter while running my finger through my hair.

Pip scoffed, turning to me while sassy holding her hand out with the invisible eyeliner.

"Because I was excited to go to the party with Bobby. But he's up Kate's ass and frankly I'm sick of it." She turned to the wall, "I can't."

I shake my head. "When are you gonna realize Bobby is just some douche?" I turn and walk away from the wall. Pip does the same to follow me. "You're just saying that because-" I quickly stop her in her tracks, "Do not start with that again, Haris." I warn her, pointing my pointer finger at her.

Pip looked down to her script. "This scene is stupid.." Pip commented, now out of character. I laugh and shake my head. "Yeah but that's the point of the film. A romance-" I look away from Pip to scan the room for my girlfriend and I find her sitting with the two male leads.

I scoff and roll my eyes. "Whatever." I mouthed to myself, quickly returning my eyes to the script.

"Yeah but- I don't know my character sounds stupid." Pip complained. I chuckled and leant my head back, glancing to her glaring down at her paper. "It's not that bad, Pip." I scoot closer to her and point to the next scene in the script.

"Look- it says Paris and Haris skip school after this little tiff." I read a little further ahead and my stomach flips. Pip spoke next, "Oooh! We get to do some fake snorting." She said in a fake excitement voice, rolling her eyes.

I force a laugh and quickly look away from the paper. "Yeah I know right." Pip turns to me and I'm guessing she could see the sudden change of my mood.

"Why do you always get so... weird after seeing the word coke?" Pip laughs, trying to make light of the situation.

I turn to her and I watch as her smile fades. "What?" She asks with concern. I shut my eyes only to reopen them to look at the ceiling and then I let out a loud sigh. "If I tell you. You can't like freak out. Okay?" I turn to Pip.

She blinked and nodded.

"About 3 years ago I did a line of coke in a bathroom at some dude's party." I start, "The high was really bad.." I say to Pip. "And...I'm not gonna lie. I got violent and beat the shit out of someone. I don't remember who it was but.. it was really bad."