Chapter Twenty-Five😚

Jenna's POV
———————————

It's been awhile since I've actually spent time with Myci alone and sure I know if we go to her place, we still won't be but I can't have her at my house right now.

It's been a mess and I'd rather not talk about it.

I haven't even mentioned anything to Myci.

Myci sniffles in a non-sad way, a smile stuck to her lips while she brings her tongue out to lick across her top lip.

She stares at me for a moment. "That depends." She says. My smile breaks and I go to say something but she's quick to continue, "What are your intentions?" I blink at the sudden low tone of her voice.

I swallow and quickly chuckle to hide the sudden burst of nerves entering my body.

"I wanna officially meet your mom." I say to her with a innocent smile.

That wasn't a lie.

I've met Loraine like twice I think, but it was just a quick glance or small wave.

Myci stares me over, her eyes falling down my frame before returning to my face. Her smirk never leaves her pretty face as she takes a step forward and lifts her hand. She uses her index and thumb to grab my chin.

I suck in a breath and stare up at her with my hands nervously lifting into the air while we make strong eye contact.

"Are you lying to me?" She asks and I'm quick to carefully shake my head. She chuckles and removes her hand.

"We'll see about that." Myci mutters while her arms wrap around my shoulders. With a shaky breath I bring my arm around her lower back and the two of us walk towards the school's exit.

When we get outside Myci asks if we'd be taking my car.

I swear... she's in love with it. She's always asking to ride in it.

My eyes roll to the side as I laugh. "Sure." I grinned. We then left the school's car lot and quickly head off towards where I park my car. Once we get there Myci sucks in a breath.

I turn to her in confusion and see that her eyes are glued to my car, her teeth biting down on her bottom lip.

Fuck.

"She's sooooo fucking sexy." Myci mumbles, looking over to me. She then smirks and does a once over, "The car's nice too." she slyly adds in before her hands reach out and grab my sides.

She grips my shirt to pull me against her. I hit her chest with my own and she instantly captures my lips with hers. I gasp quietly against her mouth before answering to her kiss.

Myci guides us around until I'm beginning to walk backwards. She continues to push me back until I feel my backside hit against my car.

She makes sure that her body presses firmly against mine while holding the side of my head while she kisses me.

My back arches while she pulls me in with the hand still on my side. I chuckle against her mouth, her following along, and eventually she pulls back but doesn't let any space separate us.