Chapter Nineteen🤙🏻

Third Person
——————————-
Later that night

The night went by rather quickly and both girls were dead asleep. That was until Myci stirred herself awake. It had gotten incredibly hot to the dirty blonde and she woke up in a uncomfortable sweat. Her eyes break apart and she looks around, her lids hooded.

She took a moment to look around and her brain connected where she was. Her heart jumped and her head snaps over to the woman sleeping next to her with her back facing her. Her hair was a mess and it seemed the latina was hot as well with the blanket off her small frame. She sighed at the sight, smiling.

"Why's it so fucking hot in here." She groaned, grabbing the hair-bow around her wrist and lazily pulled her hair back into a bun. After that she slid from the bed, careful not to wake the sleeping woman.

She successfully does so and she sneaks out of the room in search of the homes thermostat.

Myci goes to turn a corner and she's met with the taller frame of a man. Jenna's dad, she presumed. "Oh- hey!" Myci pulled a awkward smile, waving. "I'm Jenna's friend, Myci." She offered her hand to him.

He seemed like a nice guy by the way he gently took Myci's hand and shook it while also introducing himself.

"Jenna and I got hot in her room so she sent me to turn on the AC." Myci lied practically.

The larger male smiled and pointed over to the in-sight thermostat. "It's right there!" He smiled and Myci nodded with a thank you before they parted away from one another. She bounds over to the thermostat and checks what temp it was, seeing the two numbers of 78. "Jesus.." she grumbled.

Anything over 73 was considered hot to Myci.

Her fingers press onto the downwards arrow, watching the numbers drop to a nice 65 degrees. Some may consider that too cold but Myci was in control of the temp and she was going to take advantage of it.

Satisfied Myci walked away, humming a unnamed tone as she made her way back to Jenna's room. She opens the door quietly, peering her head in first to check on Jenna who still slept. Myci smiled and slowly entered and shut the door behind her.

She tip-toed to the bed and slowly sat into it. Jenna shuffled a bit and Myci froze, still not wanting to wake the girl.

When sure Jenna didn't wake, Myci removed her hoodie, leaving her in the black sports bra she wore. She sighed in relief at the slightly cooler air hitting her skin.

"Mmmm.." She hears from beside her. Myci turned as she slowly slid up and laid down next to Jenna as the latina groggily turned herself over. Her eyes remained shut but now Myci can stare at her girlfriend's beautiful face.

She couldn't help but smile.

Myci stared about a minute and then Jenna's eyes opened. Her eyebrows scrunched as she blinked towards Myci. When she spots her a wide smile comes onto her face and, even though tired, she pushed herself forward and laid her head on Myci's chest.

The taller girl grinned as she wrapped a arm beneath Jenna's head. "Sleep okay?" Myci asked as she pressed her lips to Jenna's head. Jenna nodded as her eyes shut once again and ended up lazily laughing. "I don't know what you did to me but.. it knocked me out."