Chapter Three🛼

Myci's POV
——————————

I was dropped home after a small detour to a close by restaurant.

"See you tonight!" Zendaya called out as Tom drove off.

I smiled and waved goodbye before heading for front door of my house. I was the only one home, thankfully. I rushed up to my room and threw my bag onto my bed after yanking out my weed. My window was my smoking place, mostly because I knew it would keep my room from smelling heavily like week.

After grinding and then rolling a new blunt, I grinned to myself. I glanced over my blunt, clearly proud of it. "Fuck yeah." I mumbled to myself then I pulled out my lighter. I lit the end of the blunt and placed the other between my lips then I leaned forward and opened my window before taking in a long drag. "Fuck...." I moaned and rolled my eyes back. "Mike always has the best shit!" I hissed in excitement as I hold in my puff until I have to cough. I blew the smoke out and grabbed my phone.

Looking down to it I see a notification from instagram. I clicked on it and to my surprise it was Jenna following me back. I couldn't help the grin that appeared on my face as I smoked my blunt. My thumb clicked a few buttons and now I'm in Jenna's PMS.

=
'Hey ;)' - Myci

'Hey you' - Jenna

'Wyd?'

'I just got home. Fed the dogs and all that. Wbu?'

'Just smoking. I need to if I'm gonna get through tonight.'

'wym? what's tonight?'

'Oh I'm going to the skating rink tonight with my friend Kyle.'

'Ohhhhhh I'm supposed to be going but idk if i will.'
=
Wait what?

No she has to come.
=
'Why not?'

'i can't skate😕'

'well you don't have to skate.'
=

Please Jenna.

A few minutes passed and Jenna still hasn't responded. "Man." I threw my head back and tossed my phone. I knew she had other stuff but she just left me hanging. It was annoying. I hated when anyone did that shit to me.

Whatever.

My phone then rings and I quickly dashed for it only to see that it was Kyle. I sighed and answered, "Yo." I was the first to speak. "You still against coming to the skating rink as my date?" He asked.

Now he sounded desperate.

I rolled my eyes and took another puff from my blunt. The high was starting to set in, "I thought I told you-" But Kyle instantly interrupts me. "I know, I know! But... I really like you Myci." said Kyle. "Could you just.. try?" I sighed. He wasn't going to give up was he?

Fine. If it'll stop him from pestering me about it. "Okay, fine. I'll go as your date." I said into the phone and I could hear the man on the other side exclaim in excitement. "Bet! okay! see you there!" He rushed before hanging up. I shook my head with a laugh. "Jesus.." I mumbled.

I spent the next few hours finishing my blunt and then working on my homework until it was time for me to get ready.

I decided to go with something casual.