Chapter Twenty-Two😑

Jenna's POV:
The same day
—————————————

So I had began to run lines with Timothy and Mike. It was pretty professional which relieved the fuck outta me. Especially with Timothy.

He didn't try hinting anything from the party nor made any flirty remarks.

Eventually the bell had rang. "Bye guys," I say to the boys as I stand up and walk over to my seat. Myci seemed to have the same idea because she was right there. I turn to her, glancing at the side of her face before she brings her own gaze to me.

I still was annoyed with her.

I rolled my eyes and quickly shoved my stuff into my bag and rounded it on my shoulders.

I'm sorry but Myci seriously needs to get over the fact that I'm gonna be working with Timothy.

It's just gonna hurt herself in the end.

It won't be my fault.

I exit the room, sighing and I gripped the bridge of my nose, rubbing underneath my eyes. "You okay?" Someone asks and I realized I had walked far enough to my friend Mel's room.

I turn to him. "No." I sighed. "What's wrong?"

"It's just someone I'm talking to is mad because I have to work with someone else and that someone else likes me."

"So the person I'm talking to is jealous and being a bit childish about it."

Mel chuckled. "I mean I get why." He commented, "You're one hell of a catch. Whoever it is, is hella lucky to have you and maybe they're just self-conscious about themselves because they think they shouldn't deserve someone like you."

Not gonna lie that made me think a bit.

Myci is... she's pretty fucked up in the head.

Like don't get me wrong she's an amazing person but... she does drugs. Like hardcore drugs. No one in a right mindset would take drugs to get away.

So maybe... maybe she does think she doesn't deserve me. I mean hell I'm making her keep our relationship a secret.

She has a right to be insecure.

Fuck now I feel bad.

"Maybe you're right.." I mumble to Mel. He wraps his arm around me, frowning. I'm guessing he could see my face changing into a sad one.

"I should apologize." Mel nodded to that, rubbing my shoulder.

I yank my phone out and quickly press on Myci's number. I had her name changed to 'Baby❤️😩' so hopefully if Mel decided to invade he won't know anything more than a pet name.
========================

Jenna
hey baby
im sorry for being rude earlier
about Mike and Timothy.
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

Jenna
babe?
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

Jenna
are you gonna ignore me?
baby please im sorry
please talk to me
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ
========================
"She's not answering me.." Usually Myci would text back in the matter of seconds.