My Way Back To You (The final smut warning)

Jungkook

"This feels so wrong.  Like you're meant for someone else and I'm taking advantage of this body I'm inhabiting," I whispered against the prince's exposed neck.

He shivered in my arms, grinding down into my lap.  "To me it feels as though I'm the one in the wrong, though.  You don't even know who you are and I'm still unable to control my body.  I should stop.  I can definitely stop."

I shook my head against his collarbone.  "What if I don't want you to stop?  Just because I don't deserve you doesn't mean I don't want you, Jimin.  My body remembers you even if my mind does not," I assured him with a nip at the sensitive skin.

Jimin moaned lowly as his head tilted backward, a trickle of tears starting to seep from his pretty eyes. "Oh god, Jungkook.  I've missed you so much.  You have no idea how many nights I've cried myself to sleep, just wishing that you would run your fingers through my hair.  That you'd kiss me even one more time.  That I could hear your voice again.  I need you.  I know I said I could stop, but I can't.  I need you so badly."

"Good," I breathed against his chest, tonguing at his bare nipple before coming back up to kiss him.  "Because I don't know that I could have stopped myself if I tried.  The part of me that is still me ached to touch you like this again, even if I can't remember it myself."

My hand moved as if it had done so a thousand times, sliding down his toned abdomen until it rubbed against his hardening length.  He gasped into my mouth, but made no move to disconnect my hand from him.  Instead, he rocked his hips into my grip.  The friction of his movements caused me to harden as well and I softly moaned out his name.

He reached to the table beside my bed...our bed, and dipped his fingers into a lubricating substance.  I watched in awe as he leaned back to insert them into himself.  I watched every micro movement of his face and his body, drinking in every tiny twitch and gasp and groan he made.  God had never made a more beautiful creature than the man sitting atop me, of that I was certain.

Jimin used his lubricated fingers to lather my length before lining me up with him.  He paused a moment, locking those hooded bedroom eyes with mine.  "Are you completely certain you're okay with this?  I don't want to take advantage of you, Jungkook.  You're not really you and I would understand.  Actually, a part of me wants you to stop me.  I feel disgusting taking it this far when you don't know who you are."

I shook my head.  "Don't feel that way. I want this as much as you do.  I may not remember everything, but I remember this," I gestured between our chests, "I remember the feelings of being with you.  The feeling of you.  Even if I don't completely remember you.  Does that...that doesn't make sense, does it?"

He smiled warmly, nodding a bit.  "It actually does.  Maybe it's because I know you so well, but to me...you always make sense.  If you're sure..."

I nodded, "I am."

Jimin sank down on me then and the air whooshed from my lungs as heat and pleasure enveloped every cell inside my body.  As he moved above me, I let my hands roam all over his beautiful body.  This gorgeous man that felt as though he were mine bounced obscenely on top of me, moaning and gasping a name I knew was mine.  Every movement, every sound...I couldn't have been more in love even if I had never forgotten myself. 

This was the man who had cried for me.  The man who had stayed by my side even after discovering I didn't even know him anymore.  The man who gave me not only his body, but his heart, his loyalty, his time, his everything...

"Jungkook...Jungkook...Jungkook"

The name I'd come to know was my own fell from those plump lips like a mantra.  He picked up his pace, and I couldn't stop myself from holding those tiny hips and lifting my own to meet him.  His sexy mouth gasped open and he heaved in shallow breath after shallow breath until his chants became screams.

The sight of him cumming onto my chest and abdomen was too much for me.  I lifted just a few more times before I found my own ecstasy inside of him.  I called out his name but couldn't release him from my grip as memory after memory of him flooded through me.

"Jimin...Jimin...I-I remember...I remember you," I panted out as the barrage of memories continued to hit in wave after wave.  "I remember it all.  I love you. I love you.  I love you."

"Jungkookie?  My...my Jungkookie?" He breathed out.

"Yes.  I'm yours.  Always yours.  Forever yours."

"So wait a second...let me get this straight," the soon-to-be-king Yoongi clarified, "You literally fucked some sense into him?  Are you kidding me?"

Jimin blushed furiously, slapping his brother's arm repeatedly as the small future king cackled.  "It wasn't like that, you ass!  It was much more romantic!  You're making it sound so crude!"

I scooped up my prince and kissed his neck.  "Jiminie, it was a little like that.  Your ass was so good it brought back the dead.  Or at least the part of me I thought was dead."

"Hush!  All of you!  Filthy boys.  Now I know why everyone called you a wild beast of a prince before I met you!"

Giggling, I held him tighter.  "I thought you decided not to believe all those nasty rumors about me and I wouldn't believe the ones that said you were uptight and stuffy!"

Everyone just laughed as Jimin grumbled incoherently in my arms.  No man was ever luckier than me in that moment.

"I'm just so grateful I found my way back to you."

______________________________

A/N: Alright folks.

This is it.

One chapter left.  And it's gonna be a doozy.  Not sure if I'll write it right away or give myself a bit to do so because I want it to be good.  I hope you all like it and it ends as good as you're expecting it to!

See in the final installment of this book, Lovely Armies!