52) Getting Ready for Vacation

AUTHORS NOTE: ok so this is going to be an all written chapter so you all can see what's going on with everyone who isn't at the chatroom. the next chapter is going to be the vacation! :D now, enjoy! :D

~Diana Shade’s POV

Australia. Nice place. Pretty beaches. Epic accents. Interesting bounties. I rather liked it. Now though I’m in New Zealand with Wade. He hadn’t been his usual self until now. Now he’s the Wade I once knew and is no longer held down by depression or any form of sadness. I guess it was about the whole thing with Quinn and the coma. If I ever needed to find proof that he loved me I guess I could just slip back into a coma and judge his reaction.

I stared at myself in the mirror of the bathroom and sighed. I wasn’t doing anything today and soon Wade and I would be meeting back up with the others now that our job was done. I pursed my lips and slowly lifted up the bottom of my shirt, revealing horrid red, slowly turning a silver-like pale, scars. They were horrible and disfiguring and every day they reminded me of my failure. I had failed Quinn.

Wade appeared behind me and pushed the edge of my shirt back down, hiding the scars. “Don’t do that to yourself, Di,” he said softly. I sighed. “Will you make me a chimichanga?” he asked, one of his weird smiles making its way onto his face. I rolled my eyes, a smile making its way onto mine. “You know I can’t cook too well,” I replied, raising an eyebrow. “Pancakes?” he then asked, knowing that that was one of the only things I could cook. I sighed. “One order of pancakes coming up!” I said, making my way to the kitchen.

Wade grabbed my arm softly, stopping me. “Don’t do that to yourself, Di, with your scars. You are a good person and it wasn’t your fault what happened with Quinn. You didn’t fail her. You just wanted to protect her. If you want we could see a doctor and have the scars removed,” he said. I gave him a sad smile. “Scars become a part of you, Wade. We both know that,” I replied. “True,” he admitted, planting a quick kiss on my cheek then letting me to go start on the pancakes.

~Angel Dagger’s POV

“ANTONY STARK!” I yelled, zipping up my suitcase. “Yes, dear?” my handsome boyfriend asked, sticking his head into the room. “No scotch,” I said, raising a warning eyebrow. “Aw come on!” he complained, “I swear if you let me bring some then when we get back I will help you more and drink less while I’m working!” I thought it over. “Deal,” I replied. Tony fist pumped and left the room.

I smiled. I loved Tony, despite his issues with drinking. I was worried though that it might affect his health. I fiddled with my braid and dragged my suitcase into the hallway. Belle joined me there with 2 more suitcases. “Ok, I think we got everything,” she said pulling her nice dark hair into a pony tail. I nodded.

Steve then came into the room with 3 suitcases and set them down. “I got everything you told me to get,” he said. I nodded. “Ok, there is food at the island, we got all our stuff, Tony has a private plane, I think I’m forgetting something, and I think we are all here,” I said.

Bruce and Tony then walked into the room. Bruce set down a suitcase and sighed. “We are all here. Did you call the others?” he asked. “Thor and Loki are coming as are Misty and Quinn. I haven’t called Diana, Wade, or Clint and Natasha yet,” I replied. “Well call them. We will go load up the plane and will go as soon as you call them,” Tony replied. I nodded, taking out my cell phone.

I quickly tapped in Diana’s number. She picked up on the first ring. “Hey Angel. What’s up?” she asked. “We are heading over to one of Tony’s private islands for a good long vacation. You and Wade want to come once you are done with that job of yours?” I asked. Diana laughed. “Well we actually just finished the job! Sure we will come! We are actually in New Zealand. Can you guys come pick us up?” she asked. I nodded. “I will send a private jet out to pick you guys up. See you there!” I replied. “See ya!” Diana said and then the line was disconnected.

Now to call Natasha and Clint.

~Natasha Romanoff’s (Black Widow) POV

“Ok. See you there,” I replied then ended the call. Looks like we are going on vacation. I looked down at the ring on my finger. And soon Clint and I will be married, I thought. We wanted to have a small wedding in some place nice. Maybe a beach. We aren’t sure where though. Soon I will have to take Angel and them out to go bridesmaid dress shopping and wedding dress shopping.

It was weird, knowing that I was going to soon be married. I loved Clint a lot and was really happy to be getting to marry him, but it’s just that I never thought I would fall in love or get married. Yet, here I am. I was really excited and couldn’t wait. Clint was rather excited too.

Clint then walked into the room. “I heard you on the phone. What vacation?” he asked. “We are going to one of Stark’s private islands for vacation,” I replied. “When are we going?” he asked. “As soon as you want to. Our job here is done, after all,” I answered.

I looked out the window at the beautiful Eiffel Tower. It was dark outside and it in contract with the sky and all the lights was breath-taking. Clint joined me in looking out the window. “Do you want to go?” he asked. I shrugged. “Do you?” I asked. I sort of wanted to go. Sounded a bit fun and it would be nice to have a few days away from work and running for my life. “I think we should go. It would be nice to get away from the world for a bit,” Clint said. I smiled.

“I can’t wait for our wedding day,” I said. Clint smiled. “Me neither,” he replied, planting a soft kiss on my lips, which I returned.

~Quinn Shade’s POV

“MISTY NO MORE COLDPLAY!” I yelled as another one of their songs started on the radio. “Fine,” she pouted and a tiny thundercloud began to form above us. Tiny lightning bolts cackled and mini thunder rumbled. I rolled me eyes. “Knock it off,” I snapped. Misty just smiled and it started to rain. Just on me.

I growled. “I will shave your teal head in your sleep,” I growled. “I’d like to see you try it,” she replied, slipping a pair of sunglasses on. I hissed at her but said nothing and focused on driving. I had a bit of a headache from spending the past few days dancing like crazy to loud obnoxious music and knew that if I didn’t have this infernal headache then I wouldn’t be so snappish.

At least there was the beach. I was really excited to be going to one of Uncle Tony’s private islands and hanging there for a few days with everyone.

“You excited about seeing Loki again?” Misty asked. “He’s one of my best friends of course I am!” I replied. Misty smiled. “So you don’t know,” she said. “Know what?” I asked with a frown. “Loki likes you,” she replied. I laughed. “Why on Earth would you think that?” I asked. “Oh, he told us all. Just not you,” Misty replied, searching for a new station on the radio.

“Well I guess I’ll read his mind later once we are all there,” I said. “Do that,” Misty replied, settling on a station that was blaring Maroon 5. Yeah, I would do that.