126) Unexpected Allies

AUTHORS NOTE: Wow look I'm alive and wow look an update what do ya know...

[Chat has been activated independent of the primary Stark Industries chat mainframe.]

Marlene: Okay there's got to be something lying around Stark Tower here that will help me find everyone. 

[Chat has been inactive for two hours and twenty-seven minutes.]

Marlene: I really should have spent more time poking around inside Uncle Tony's head...then again it's usually scary in there but still, would have been beneficial. 

Mrs. Dagger: Hello, dearie. 

Marlene:....I have poked around in his head though enough to know who you are. 

Mrs. Dagger: As you should. I'm a very important person, you know, dearie. 

Marlene: You are the dreaded mother-in-law.

Mrs. Dagger: 'Dreaded'? Oh, I do like that. Mrs. Dagger the Dreaded. I'm going to cross stitch that into a nice throw pillow for my living area. 

Marlene: That's nice... Why are you here...?

Mrs. Dagger: I came to borrow a cup of sugar, hon. 

Marlene:....Really?

Mrs. Dagger: For a mind reader you are pretty bad on picking up on sarcasm. 

Marlene: And for an old grandmother you aren't very nice. 

Mrs. Dagger: I can't find it in myself to care, little one. Now, the real reason I'm here is because my idiot son-in-law and daughter and the world's heroes are currently missing. Duh. 

Marlene: That's why I'm here too! Maybe we can work together! Mostly because I'm little, and I am unable to drive a vehicle. My feet don't reach the pedals. 

Mrs. Dagger: Of course, we can work together, but only after I make you some food.

Marlene: What?

Mrs. Dagger: What even are they feeding you? You are so thin. You are a growing young girl you need some good food in your system and some vitamins too. You must keep up your strength if you are going to save the world, dearie.

Marlene: Mrs. Dagger, we don't have any time to stop and eat! We need to go save the world and my family! OUR family!

Mrs. Dagger: Do you have a plan then, little miss world-saver?

Marlene:....Um.....

Mrs. Dagger: Well?

Marlene:....give me a minute, give me a minute. 

Mrs. Dagger:.......

Marlene:............

Mrs. Dagger: Well?

Marlene: Would you just let me think!?!?

Mrs. Dagger: Mind your manners, missy! I'm OLD.

Marlene: {sigh}

Mrs. Dagger:........

Marlene: Okay, you win. I cannot think of a logical plan at this time. 

Mrs. Dagger: Then in the mean time we shall cook and eat. I'm sure once your stomach is full a solution will present itself. That's a Mrs. Dagger piece of golden advice right there. Remember it now, dearie.