68) Finishing Arguments

AUTHORS NOTE: ok so i just wanted to write in non-chatroom form and to fix a few things with Wade and his trying to kill Loki and so here you all go! enjoy! :D 

~Quinn Shade’s POV

“Loki, I want to go home,” I said suddenly. My boyfriend raised a quizzical eyebrow. “I thought you wanted to stay here on Asguard away from your parents?” Loki asked. I sighed. “I did. But I miss them now,” I replied.

I walked over to the window and stared out at the streets below. Asguard was so different from Earth and to tell the truth I preferred Asguard to Earth. It was a bit happier and less crazy here.

Before I realized he had walked over Loki was at my side, standing behind me. “If you wish to go we can,” he said. I shrugged, in a mini mental battle. Loki walked over in front of me and wrapped me in a hug. “We can go now. It’s your decision,” Loki told me. I rested my head on his chest and sighed.

“Ok. I want to go. When can we go?” I asked. Loki looked down at me and smiled. “Right now,” he replied.

~Angel Dagger’s POV

I fiddled with my purple rimmed glasses, wiping off the lenses with the corner of my shirt and then slipped them back onto my face. I stared at the papers in front of me and sighed. I’m glad I had a wedding planner to help me out. The wedding planner was Natasha, who knew what to do since she got married to Clint.

I sighed and then smelt something like Tony’s expensive Irish scotch. I rolled my eyes and looked up from the papers to see Tony trying to sneak a bottle of scotch in. “TONY!” I yelled, making him jump out of his skin. 

“Yes, dear?” he asked, trying to hide the bottle behind his back. “You know my rules. No scotch or alcohol,” I told him, jabbing a pen in his direction. He sighed and left the room. A few minutes later he came back with no alcohol. I smiled. “Thanks,” I replied, smiling.

Tony walked over to the desk and looked at the papers I was studying.

“Wow. It’s late why are you working?” he asked.

“We have to plan our wedding, Tony. You can’t just run out and do one. These things take time.”

“But it’s late. Why don’t we go and hang in the living room, play some of your favorite country music that you know I hate and we plan our honeymoon?”

I smiled. This is why I loved Tony.

“Nope, let’s just put on the radio and listen to whatever comes up,” I replied, standing up and walking out of the room with Tony.

~Diana Shade’s POV

I heard a knock at the door. I frowned, setting down my book and walked over. I opened the door to see Quinn and Loki. “OH MY GOSH! QUINN!” I yelled a huge smile on my face and threw my arms around my daughter. “Hey, Mum!” Quinn replied, hugging me back.

“Come on it!” I said, ushering them in. “I thought you were on Asguard,” I said, shutting the door behind them. “We were, but Quinn wished to return so I came with her,” Loki explained. I nodded in understanding.

“Where is Daddy?” Quinn asked. “Oh, he’s out buying more stuff for chimichangas. He will be back in a few minutes. Speaking of which, we might want to hide Loki so he doesn’t try to kill him,” I replied. Loki swallowed hard. “That would be nice,” he said.

My eyes went wide as I heard the door open and shut in the next room and Wade’s voice say in a happy tone, “Di, I’m back!” Quinn’s eyes were also wide and Loki looked a bit panicked. “One minute,” I whispered and then walked into the other room.

“Hey Wade!” I said, smiling. “Hey, Di!” he replied, setting the groceries down and hugging me. I hugged him back and a little wave of happiness washed over me.

~Quinn Shade’s POV

“I’m nervous,” I admitted to Loki. “Don’t be. It will be ok. Diana will make sure of it. Have faith in your mother,” he replied. I looked up into Loki’s eyes. “I love you, ya know,” I told him. He smiled. “I love you too,” he replied and kissed me softly on the lips. I kissed him back.

“WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY KITCHEN!?!?” came a loud voice suddenly and Loki and I pulled back quickly. I sighed when I saw my father in the doorway with Mum at his side, rubbing her forehead and muttering something under her breath. “I am kissing my girlfriend,” Loki answered. “Nope! I will not stand for it! Stay away from her!” Daddy yelled. I groaned mentally. “Unfortunately for you I love your daughter and so no, I will not stay way,” Loki replied. I looked over at him and smiled.

Daddy was silent for a moment and then he smiled to my confusion. “Be good to her then Loki,” he said and then his face went hard and serious, “Or I’ll kill you.” Loki smiled. “I know you would, and there is no need for threats. If I ever hurt Quinn I’d kill myself before you ever got the chance,” Loki replied. My father laughed and my mother smiled in relief.  I smiled, realizing then and there I was one of the luckiest girls in the whole universe.