86) Thinking and a Cliffhanger

[Bruce has entered the chat]

[Natasha has entered]

[Thor has entered]

[Clint has entered]

[Steve has entered]

[Tony has entered]

Bruce: why are we on the chat at 1:00am?

Tony: because we can.

Bruce: true.

Steve: Natasha, Clint, why aren't you guys asleep? I mean doesnt Ivan keep you all up?

Natasha: nope.

Clint: hes a pretty good kid. hes quiet and just falls asleep most of the time and doesnt cry a lot like most babies. i guess its because he is a super baby.

Tony: SUPER BABY. wait, OMG. HES THE FIRST OF THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE AVENGERS.

Bruce: WHOA thats a scary yet cool thought...

Thor: INDEED THE WORLDS SAFETY SHALL REST IN THE HANDS OF OUR OFFSPRING.

Steve: speaking of offspring when are you and Jane getting married Thor?

Thor: ASGUARDIAN WEDDINGS TAKE A GOOD LONG WHILE TO PLAN, CAPTAIN OF AMERICA. SPEAKING OF SUCH MY LOVE JANE WANTS ME OFF THE MAGICAL LAPTOP SO WE MAY ATTEND TO THOSE MATTERS. GOOD BYE MY FRIENDS!

[Thor has left the chat]

Bruce: you know i never thought i would see a time quite like this.

Natasha: define that.

Bruce: well i used to be chased all the time by Betty's crazy father, General Ross, and never thought i would become an avenger.

Natasha: yeah... and at one point i never would have guessed i would become a S.H.E.I.L.D. agent.

Clint: and I never thought i would fall in love with a woman i was expected to kill.

Tony: i never thought i would find someone better than pepper.

Steve: i never would have thought i would get frozen in ice and unfroze years later.

Bruce: and i never would have guessed we would all be getting married and hanging out living a pretty good, unborning life.

Tony: you guys know what I think?

Clint: what?

Tony: our lives are so much better now. and hey were has Deadpool and the Shades and Loki been?

Natasha: Loki and Quinn have been hanging out on Asguard, Diana and Deadpool are off doing whatever probably killing people, and Misty.. idk. i think she broke up with spider-man.

Bruce: oh wow really?

Natasha: yeah but im not sure. want me to invite her on?

Steve: YES.

[Natasha has invited Misty to the chat]

Tony: hey Misty!

Misty; OK GUYS IVE BEEN MEANING TO TALK WITH YOU ALL GUESS WHAT.

Clint: what is it?

Misty: ok me and Quinn caught Spider-man cheating on me with that Gwen chick so i broke up with him.

Steve: aww im so sorry Misty!!

Misty: its ok! i got a date with a nice guy! you all wanna see a picture of him?

Tony: sure!

[Misty sends everyone a picture]

Natasha: he looks a lot like steve.

Bruce: EXACTLY like steve...

Tony: less buff though.

Misty: yeah he does... well imagine that! XD

Steve: COOL XD

[Fury has entered the chat]

Fury: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!

Tony: what is it Fury?

Fury: AGENT AQUAMARINE HAS BEEN CAPTURED.

Steve: wait what?

Fury: BELLE. GOT. KIDNAPPED.

Steve: WHAT.

Tony: AVEN-GAZ ASSEMBLE!!!!

[Tony has disabled the chat]

AUTHORS NOTE: dear everyone who loves Steve and Belle together: very very very soon you are going to love me so so much. XD just hang in there a bit. XD anyways how was that guys? :D and yeah no one had guessed the thing with spider man right. :p