ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS

hey guys!!! abbythespazz here!!! TIME TO ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS!!!!

so @avengingauthor asked:

For Quinn and Misty: What was it like all of the sudden being older? For Loki: HOW COULD YOU?!?!? QUINN LOVES YOU AND YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD AGAIN?!?! HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF?!?! Tom Hiddleston would be very disappointed... For Bruce: Ohmygosh!!!! I am your biggest fan ever!!!! I don't approve of Betty but whatever. My questions are what's your favorite: color, food, superhero, celebrity, movie, and personality trait in a girl? For Steve: Do you miss Belle? For Betty: Do you plan to break Bruce's heart? Do you plan to hurt anything he loves. You hurt him, you die. Keep that in mind. For Tony: Angel or scotch? For Quinn: Did you like Loki when you were 14? Or was that just when you got older. For Thor: Have you ever tried brown cinnamon and sugar pop tarts? For Diana: Skittles or Reese's? For Deadpool: How many people have you killed lately? For Natasha & Clint: How's the married life going? For Clint: Why Hunger Games? And finally, For abbythespazz: What is your favorite joke in the chat room and why?

Quinn: weird.

Misty: very very weird.

Loki: {puts hands over Quinn's ears} IM TRYING TO SAVE HER BLOODY LIFE.

Misty: wut..

Loki: NOTHING. 

Bruce: why thank you! :) and i rather like Betty thank you very much. and i rather like the color purple, the food shwarma, i rather like Betty as a superhero, the celebrity who protrays me in the Avengers movie, i love the Avengers movie, and i rather like brains in a girl. :)

Steve: YES YES I MISS HER {runs out of room sobbing}

Betty: {starts sobbing} WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME I LOVE BRUCIE {runs after steve sobbing}

Bruce: {sighs and follows them}

Tony:......Angel. im a changed man now. :p

Quinn: i started to like Loki when i was older. :p

Thor:.....I MUST FIND THESE CINIMONN POPTARTS {breaks hole in wall and jumps out}

Misty: welp thats nice..

Tony: ill fix it later. 

Diana: and ill help i guess. and Reece's is my answer to the question. 

Deadpool: how many people have i killed lately? well-

Diana: {slaps hand over wade's mouth} LETS JUST SAY IT WAS A LOT OK. 

Natasha: the married life? pretty well! :)

Clint: yep :) and why hunger games? i think a better question is why not? *-*

abbythespazz (le me): ERMAHGERD A QUESTION FOR LE ME!!!! thanks! ^-^ and oh Lord thats a hard one. probably the thing with baby Ivan and Tony freaking out. XD

@hulkfreak13 asked:

Cool!! Ok, here are my questions: Thor: How much money do you spend on Poptarts a year? I mean, SHEESH!! Bruce: have you tried taking like, anti-adrenaline pills for The Other Guy before?Quinn: How do people act around you in Asgard? Loki: Was your helmet meant to represent an animal? There's three different animals people compare to your helmet: ram, reindeer, and butterfly. How's that make you feel? Angel: have you ever used your stinger braid to kill someone? Steve: have you been to a movie theatre yet?  Tony: How are you and Mrs. Dagger getting along? ........ Natasha: do you think Ivan'll be a mama's boy? Clint: Have you ever missed in anything? Diana&Wade: do you ever do missions together ....yeah, I'm outta questions. Sorry if I forgot anyone!