1.

Serenity "Sin" Love
August 1,2019
Home

"You better be lucky I love yo ass." Cutting my braids out. "Cause being here at the ass crack of dawn is crazy." Mae said.

Unbraiding my hair, "Girl now you know I had to close with Ms.Jackie last night so you know we was there almost extra 2 hours." Rolling my eyes.

Shaking her head, "You better than me cause she would've got curse the fuck out." Being so serious. Throwing them braids away, "Did you tell any of that hoe you going to ATL to celebrate yo man birthday." Laughing.

Shaking my head, "He ain't my man and absolutely not! If I did she would've told Kay and the WHOLE Memphis by now." Just realizing what she said. "Didn't I say stop calling her a hoe." Pinching her thigh.

Popping me with the comb, "Gurl the sooner you realize that hoe I mean girl still ain't your friend the better your life will be." She said.

"She is we been cool since high school and plus she just be influenced by Kay ass." I said.

Taking my braids out, "Just cause you've known her since that long doesn't mean she yo friend." She said. "Now we both know she prolly only started back hanging around you to keep up with you for Kay ass." She said. Sighing, "Look friend... love you too death but that bitch don't fuck with you for real she envy you." In a serious tone.

"You might be right but she ain't been acting shady. So I wanna give her the benefit of the doubt." Shaking my head.

"I'm say this and leave it alone. She only gone drain you and you need to cut her off again ASAP." She said.

We continue to finished unbraiding my hair. Once we was done with that I washed my hair and blow dried my hair. I put it in a cute hairstyle cause we gotta go to the airport. I was just gone do my hair when we touched down in ATL. Markeyvius got a whole birthday weekend planned out. Everybody else down there expect for me, Mae, and Ju. Ju was pose to been down there but for safety reasons he wanted to fly out with us. By safety reasons I mean he ain't want us to fly by ourselves. Y'all know how that shit goes.

•IN ATL•

We finally made it to ATL and we on the way to the house.

"What you gone do to yo hair son?" Ju rubbing his hand back and forth across my hair.

Slapping his hand, "Nigga I'm fix it when I get to the house." Punching him in his arm one good time.

"You and Mae be taking shit too far." Side eyeing me.

Busted out laughing, "And you don't?"

Lying, "Nah." He couldn't even believe that himself and started laughing. "Maybe sometimes."

"Nigga all the time." Mae jumped in.

We just cracked jokes the whole ride to the house. Once we made it we grabbed our luggage and headed to the door. Ju did this stupid ass secret knock they have. And prolly like 3 or 4 minutes later a bitch opened the door.

Me and Mae looked at each other, "We must have the wrong house." Mae said.

"Gotta be!" Looking the girl up and down.