7.

Serenity "Sin" Love
August 1,2019
Air BNB

"Curls or straight?" Showing me half her hair curled.

Looking at her, "Straight!" Trying to figure which one should she choose.

Knocking on the door, "It's yo boy Ju."

"You can come in." Telling him.

Coming in, "How much longer?" Asking.

"Do you wanna know or them?" Mae asked.

Scratching his head, "No comment but a nigga is hungry." He said.

We eyed him down and he just slowly walked out closing the door behind him.

"I don't like my hair but it's whatever." I said.

Looking at it, "Why?"

Shrugging my shoulders, "It's not coming out how I want it but whatever. It's ain't like I got nobody to impress." Putting the edgebrush down.

Looking at me crazy, "Girl that's my brother and all but fuck Markeyvius no good ass." Coming over to help me, "Girl ain't nothing wrong with yo hair." Fixing it.

Putting on my jewelry, "If you say so." Giving up.

I finished getting dressed as she added the finishing touches to her hair. She got dressed as I started putting my heels on. I really don't know why my ass even going to this fuck nigga birthday dinner.

Knocking on the door, "We waiting on y'all." Dolph said on the other side of the door.

"We coming!" Mae answered with an attitude.

I wasn't talking to any of them besides Ju cause he ain't do nothing. I really can't believe them niggas really was just gone let him fuck another bitch. I don't care if we are "broken up". He knew what type of time it was when he invited me to come celebrate his birthday with him. Ugh niggas! Walking out the room I got a message from Tori.

TEXT MESSAGES WITH TORI💟

Today 7:53 PM

wyd

finnah go to dinner

damn k

why?

i was gone see if yu wanted to go out

awww sorry maybe next time

kk

TEXT MESSAGES WITH TORI💟

"And who you texting?" Fat asked. Ignoring him, "Damn what I do?" He said.

Getting in the car, "Why yo ass still tryin to talk to her ass?" Woo asked.

See Woo gone make me fuck him up cause he really the one doing the most outta everybody. He acting like I'm the one that treated Key ass like shit. So I just got in the truck and got on Instagram. Just waited for everybody to get in so we could go to dinner.

Getting in, "We could just take pictures when we get there." Mae said.

Nodding my head, "Uhmmmk."

"Do you wanna stay and eat?" She asked.

Scrolling on my phone, "Uhmm girl I don't know."

"I guess we'll see when we get there." She said.

Arriving to the place it was the same group of bitches from earlier waiting outside. Mae just kept kicking my foot and leg. One thing niggas have us the AUDACITY cause WHAT THE FUCK! I NEVER and I mean NEVER been disrespected so much in life straight to my face.