19.

Serenity "Sin" Love
???
???

I tried opening my eyes but they barely could open. They felt so heavy like it had weights on them or something. I started panicking a lil bit but when I tried to talk and couldn't thats when I started panicking for real. I heard machines starting going off and feet hitting the floor.

"Serenity...." I thought I heard Key voice.

I tried to feel around for him but I started to feel sleepy. And before I knew it I eventually everything went black.

•However Much Time Later•

Blinking as I opened my eyes to adjust to the light beaming down on me. I looked around and seen everybody in the room with me.

Realizing that my eyes are opened, "Serenity." Mae was happy.

I tried to talk but couldn't and I started to panic a lil bit again. My granny seen I was starting to panic.

Granny held my hand, "Sorry sweetheart you aren't able to talk at the moment cause they had to wired your jaw shut." Looking sad. "But if you need to communicate you could write it down." Handling me a notebook and a pen.

I grabbed it and started writing.

Note: Where am I? And what happened?

Handing the note to her and read it out loud.

Handing me it back, "You are in the hospital and have been for the last 2 1/2 weeks. You were kidnapped. Do you remember anything?" She said.

I grabbed the notebook again to write something down. Since it is the only way I could communicate with everyone.

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius "Key" Cathey
December 15,2019
Hospital

Walking in the room, "Iight...I'm good." Telling Mae and Ms.Lottie.

Getting up, "Look I'll be back in a lil bit. I just need to go bathe and I'm coming right back." Ms.Lottie said.

Shaking my head, "You need to get some rest so just come back in the morning." Telling her.

Standing up, "I'm fine...I'll just sleep here so she won't be alone."

Mae grabbed her hand, "Ms.Lottie...she's not going to be alone. Plus I'll make sure we make it back here super early in the morning." She said.

Reluctantly agreeing, "Fine but I'll be back early in the morning." Ms.Lottie said. Walking over and kissing Serenity forehead, "I love you baby and I'll be back in the morning." Mae grabbed her hand and gave her a small smile.

Mae walked Ms.Lottie out and left me sitting here with Serenity. I turned the tv on so she wouldn't be bored. It's not like we could have a full conversation without her getting sleepy. Tapping me and handed me the notebook.

Note: How was your day?

Handing it back to her, "Uhmm iight but a lil bit better now that your awake.How was yours?"

Writing what seemed like a paragraph.

Note: Horrible but I'm happy your here to be with me. I can't keep watching my granny, mama Tina, and Mae cry. You being strong is helping me out the most and I just wanna say I appreciate it.

Showing me the note, "Well somebody has to be strong around here. Did the Detective Gomez stopped by yet?" Nodding her head as she started writing, "What did she ask you?"

Note: She just asked what all did I remember and did I know who did this to me.

Showing me, "What do you remember?" Asking.

Note: I was on the way over to mama Tina house to hangout with Tori and Mae. When out of the blue a car got behind me and started riding my ass. I sped up but they still was on it so I waved so they could go around. But they started trying to run me off the road. Luckily when they did hit the side of my car hard enough I ran into the side rail. If they would've hit me a couple of more feet up I was gone prolly in a ditch or embankment somewhere. Anyways I tried to get out the car and run but they car was blocking my side and the rail blocking the other. And when they did move it was only enough for them to break out the backseat window. They grabbed me outta the car and I tried fighting as much as I could but it was like 4 of them. They had on mask but I knew it was men just by they way they were handling me. Eventually I got knocked out and don't remember anything really. Besides coming to every once in awhile. I do remember one of them dragging a knife across my throat saying they should kill me right now. The rest is just foggy.

Showing me a old note she had already written.

I read it fast, "Do you know who did this?" Asking. Shook her head, "I just wanna say I love you and I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most." Holding her hand. "I promise I won't EVER leave you again and whoever did this shit to you gone pay for this." I said.

I kissed her forehead and held her hand. I eventually laid in the bed with her to hold her. I can't stand seeing her like this.

•1 Week Later•

"Y'all got everything?" Ms.Lottie asked us.

Serenity nodded her head, "Yeah." I said.

Handing me a bag of food, "Some food for the road for you." Going to grab something else, "I made you a smoothie." Giving it to Serenity.

Serenity took it, "Thank you." I said for the both of us.

Ms.Lottie kissed Serenity forehead and hugged me, "You welcome and please take care of her." Telling me.

"I will." I said.

Ms.Lottie walked us out to the rental car that I got yesterday. I decided that it'll prolly be best for us well me to just drive. So we doing just that and we'll be back once she gotta get that shit outta her mouth.

• Do y'all think Serenity has memory lost?

• Do y'all think Serenity is going to get better anytime soon?

• Will she get revenge once she's better?

•Do y'all think Serenity will just move away after this situation?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT💋