17.

Serenity "Sin" Love
November 6,2019
MEM Airport

Sitting with my arms folded, "You want something?" Key asked. Ignoring him, "Yo ass acting childish and I ain't got time fa this shit." Walking away.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes cause I don't care. Nobody told him to try to take me away from Memphis fa this stupid situation. I could've had it handled by the end of the day or at least the week. Literally this whole thing is crazy cause I'm going to Atlanta emptied handed no clothes no nothing. All cause they think whoever shot the house up did it cause of me. At this moment my life kinda sucks but at least Mae is coming to spend a couple of days with me. But once she leaves I'm be back by myself.

Mae coming sitting next to me, "Why you doing my brother like that?" Asking.

"Cause he is literally taking me away from Memphis for no reason." I said.

Shaking her head, "Serenity it's not for no reason it's cause obviously your life is in danger. Markeyvius cares for you and don't wanna see you get hurt. Hell I don't wanna see you get hurt." She said.

Rolling my eyes, "And I won't." I said.

"We don't know that for sure though." Mae grabbed my hand.

Sighing loudly, "Mae I want y'all to know I know how to take care of myself. I been doing this since 9 years old. So I don't need no DAMN babysitter especially not a nigga." I said.

Getting up and squatting in front of me, "Let's not act like he just any nigga. He a nigga you love just as much as he loves you even if you don't wanna admit it." Looking me in the eyes.

"Whatever." Over the whole conversation.

I don't get why everybody acting like I'm just in sooo much danger. We don't even know if those bullets were intended for me. They just assuming that cause of the recent drama I been in. It could've been from shit my granny or grandfather did years ago just now coming back on us.

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius "Key" Cathey
November 6,2019
Home

Mae and Serenity were out at the store going grocery shopping for the house. So it's just me and Dolph til they get back here.

"How she feeling?" Asking me.

Shrugging my shoulders, "Shid...the same way she been feeling since I told her." I said.

Shaking his head, "She'll be okay. Deep down inside she know you just trying to protect her." He said.

"Yeah." I said. Clearing my throat, "So were you able to find out bout Ms.Lottie?" Asking him.

Pulling out his phone, "I couldn't find anything about her but I found a lot of shit bout her husband." He said.

Confused, "Who her husband?" Questioning.

"Ant Dawg." He said.

Eyes opened wide up, "What the fuck? How we ain't know Serenity was his granddaughter?" Saying out loud.

"Once he died Ms.Lottie moved outta the hood and got outta that life once Serenity moved in with her." He said.

Rubbing my chin, "So she was just married to the biggest drug dealer in Memphis?" Questioning.