22.

Serenity "Sin" Love
February 10,2020
Granny House

"When you going back to ATL?" Granny asked.

Shrugging my shoulders, "Prolly tomorrow or sometime this week." I said. "Why?" Asking.

Looking at me, "I just wanted to see how much longer you'll be down here that's all." She said. "You know I just fear for your safety that's all." Looking sad.

"Yeah I know. So I'm just tell Markeyvius to book my flight for tomorrow." I said.

Nodding her head, "Okay...are you hungry?" Asking.

Shaking my head, "No not right now."

"Okay well just let me know when you are so I could cook you something." She said.

Taking my phone out, "Okay."

She walked out the kitchen and I went to the backyard to chill. I ended up calling Markeyvius to let him know the situation before I forgot. He didn't answer when I called him so I just watched some youtube videos. He ended up calling me back 20 minutes later.

PHONE CALL FROM POOHBEAR🐻💗

PoohBear🐻💗: You good? I saw you had called.
Me: Yeah I'm good... Uhmm you could book my flight back for tomorrow morning.
PoohBear🐻💗: You sure everything good?
Me: Yeah...why you keep asking?
PoohBear🐻💗: I'm just trying to make sure.
Me: Oh okay well everything is good.
PoohBear🐻💗: Okay I'm finnah book it right now.
Me: Okay thanks.
PoohBear🐻💗: No problem but when you get here I'm have something planned for you.
Me: No you don't have too.
PoohBear🐻💗: I know but I want to do something special for you.
Me: Okay just text me the information so I could get my granny to drop me off.
PoohBear🐻💗: Okay. I love you!
Me: I love you too!
PoohBear🐻💗: Iight...see you tomorrow.
Me: See you tomorrow.

END OF PHONE CALL WITH POOHBEAR🐻💗

After we hung up I just went to my room and packed my suitcase back up. I don't know it feels as though my granny trying to get rid of me. I know she says she just trying to look out for me but it seems like more than that for some reason.

•The Next Day•

I was just chilling at the house waiting on Markeyvius to come back with one of the surprises he had for me. I got a call from a unknown number. I declined but they called again and again. The 5th time they called I answered.

PHONE CALL WITH UNKNOWN

Me: Who is this and why you keep calling my phone?
Unknown: Are you around anyone?
Me: Who is this?
Unknown: Answer my question and then I'll answer yours.
Me: Yes now who is this?
Unknown: I'm not on speaker...am I?
Me: No now tell me who this is or I'm finnah hang up.
Unknown: Its me...Shae.
Me: And exactly why you calling me?
Shae: Warning you!
Me: Are you threatening me?
Shae: No I'm trying to save you.
Me: And why would you do that?
Shae: Cause I don't want your blood on my hands.
Me: Its a lil too late fa that now.
Shae: I didn't know bout the other attempts til yesterday.
Me: Exactly what are you trying to save me from?
Shae: Getting killed.
Me: By who? Kaylee?
Shae: I can't say but just don't come back to Memphis fa awhile.
Me: I guess!
Shae: No Serenity for real. All bullshit aside!
Me: Okay.
Shae: Okay.

END OF PHONE CALL WITH SHAE

Well that was weird and outta the blue. I wanna know who is still out here trying to kill me. Obviously I can't go back there right now. Cause if I do I might not make it out of there. I wanna tell Markeyvius but I don't want him to lose his shit. I heard the door unlock and had to get right to make sure he doesn't know something wrongs with me.