5.

Markeyvius "Key" Cathey
April 6,2019
Woo Block Party

Staring at her, "Damn no hug...huh?" Getting loud with Serenity.

"Key...now why is you doing all that?" Looking round embarrassed.

"Cause you ain't finnah walk pass me and ain't give me no hug or nothing." Fixing my shirt.

Sighing, "I told you I was coming back." She said walking away.

"And you say that ain't yo girl?" Ju said.

Pulling out the weed, "She ain't." Lying.

"Uhmm yo ass acting like she is." He said. Splitting the gar, "But aye what I know." Trying to be funny.

Tossing him the bag, "Yo ass worried bout the wrong thing."

Walking up on me, "Hey Key." This bitch Kim I use to fuck on.

"Wassup." Nodding my head.

Looking back at her homegirls, "Damn it's like that now a bitch can't get a hug." Standing there.

Pulling out my phone, "Damn I ain't know yo ass still fuck with a nigga like that." I said.

Going in fa the hug, "Always gone be fucking with yo funny acting ass." Hugging each other. "You should stop by tonight so I could show you what you been missing out on." Ju kept clearing his throat.

"Damn nigga get some water." Letting go of her.

She took a step back and bumped into Serenity, "Excuse you." Kim turned to her.

Walked passed Kim and straight to me, "And who is this?" Asking.

Lost for words, "Uhmmm!" Trying to come up with a lie.

"Why you wanna know?" Kim catching a attitude .

Serenity stared in my soul, "Might wanna tell her to shut up before her face be plaster on this car." Her right eye twitched a lil.

"Sin you ain't finnah fuck up my car." Ju said. "Aye getcha yo ass outta here..." Walking between them.

"Uhmm I'm not done talking to Key yet." She said.

I started signaling for her to cut it out but she just wasn't listening. And this is why I stopped fucking with her ass...DON'T NEVER LISTEN!

"Markeyvius you got 5 seconds to make this bitch move round fa I spaz." Putting her braids in a ponytail. "5...4...!"

Cutting Serenity off, "3..2..1 BITCH! NOW WHAT YO ASS GONE DO?!" Kim got bold.

Serenity scratched her face a lil and I just jumped in Kim face. To try to convince her to go bout her business. And her ass still don't wanna listen.

"Just leave!" I said.

Crossing her arms, "And I said I.."

"SHE GOT A BRICK!!" One of Kim homegirls yelled.

I turned around to her and she threw it so I just ducked. I ain't getting hit with no brick fa no hoe. Especially no hoe I ain't fucking with.

"MANE TAKE YO ASS SOMEWHERE ELSE." Ju was stressing out.

Here come Mae ass, "SIN BABY! CALM DOWN! WE NOT GOING TO JAIL TONIGHT...OKAY?!" Trying to calm her down.

"Actually I really don't mind." Trying to get pass Ju and Mae.

A nigga was dumbfounded cause I ain't know she was this crazy. I mean I did know she had a lil crazy side from a prior experience but not to this extent. Kim was still standing there trying to argue with Serenity.