15.

Serenity "Sin" Love
October 27,2019
Car

PHONE CALL WITH GRANNY❤️

Me: Heyyy granny.
Granny❤️: Hey my baby. How you doing?
Me: Good...what you been up to since I been gone?
Granny❤️: Bingo with the girls.
Me: Won anything?
Granny❤️: Yea a few funky dollars.
Me: ~laughing~ Gurl!
Granny❤️: When you coming back?
Me: Tomorrow evening.
Granny❤️: Okay...are you coming by yourself?
Me: Yeah. Why wouldn't I?
Granny❤️: Ohhhh nothing.
Me: Right but I gotta go I'm call you later.
Granny❤️: Alright baby! Be safe.
Me: I am and I love you.
Granny❤️: I love you too.
Me: Alright...talk to you later!
Granny❤️: Talk to you later!

PHONE CALL WITH GRANNY❤️

I hung up with her and went inside the studio.It was a lot of niggas in there so I just sat on the couch in the corner. I was on my phone just scrolling.

Grabbed my hand, "Why you in the corner?" Asking me.

"Cause this is where I'm comfortable at." I said.

Squatting down to me, "You don't wanna be under me?"

Confused, "Boy you is in the studio making music. I don't need to be under you." I said.

"Mane you doing that bad." He said.

"How?" Asking.

Getting up, "You don't wannabe under me." Walked away.

I just know he didn't do all that cause I'm not under him. As if we haven't been with each other for almost 2 weeks now. I just went back to being on my phone. I saw the door open outta the corner of my eye but ain't look up til I seen some bitches shoes walking pass.

Smiling, "Hey lo..." Cutting her off.

Pushing her away, "Mane why the fuck y'all let her in here?" Key cut off the music.

Them niggas was acting dumbfounded and acting like they ain't know what was going on. I swear sometimes niggas be messier than bitches.

She laughed trying to play off that she wasn't embarrassed, "Key why you acting like that?" Asking.

Walking over to me, "Mane get this bitch outta here." Following him.

Standing up, "That bi..." Punched her dead in the face.

I forgot I had rings on so it busted her lip and before I could get another swing off Key swept me off my feet and brought me in the hallway.

Putting me down, "You just couldn't let me handle it huh?" Asking.

Shaking my head, "Nah yo ass was trying to be reasonable with that bitch." I said.

Dragging his hands down his face, "Stay here...I'm finnah make security throw her ass out." Finnah walk away.  Turning back to me, "Iight?"

Rolling my eyes, "Alright."

I stood in the wall with my arms crossed hoping and praying for me to catch her ass. Cause I ain't do her like I really wanted to.Outta the corner of my eye I see her walking down the hall to the back bathroom. For a split second I was gone leave it alone but I ain't get her like I wanted to. So I jetted to the bathroom and caught her as the door was finnah close. This time she was a lil more prepared. But not enough cause once I started getting the best of her she started screaming like I was killing her. Security and the niggas came in breaking us up. Key forced me into an empty studio room and I don't know where they took the girl.