3.

Serenity "Sin" Love
June 16,2018
Mall

"What y'all finnah get into tonight?" Asking them.

Walking out of Victoria Secret, "Uhmmm girl the bed." Kay replied.

"Sleep I gotta work tomorrow." Tori said.

Shayla eyeing the food court, "Shid...I don't know but before we leave can we stop by the food court.". She said.

"Yeah but me and Tori can't stay long." Kay said. "Gotta give Nancy back her car." Referring to her mama.

Laughing, "Girl I feel you." I said.

The laughter died down quick as me and Shayla tried to figure out what we wanted to eat. We decided on some Thai food. As we was waiting in line I got a text from Key.

TEXT MESSAGES WITH K💛

Yesterday 10:57 PM

yu gne call me or act funny again

i told yu im call yu wen im done

uhmm yu said that last time

Today 12:31 PM

damn no good morning
no nothing huh

lol we just talked otp

TEXT MESSAGES WITH K💛

"I just know you ain't talking to Kel ass again?!" Kay damn near yelled.

Locking my phone, "Girl no and why yo ass in my phone anyways?" Putting it in my purse.

"Bitch I'm taller than you that's why I'm in yo shit." Catching an attitude.

Turning round to her, "And why does it matter if I was. Y'all all have went back to y'all toxic ass exs MULTIPLE times before without ANY judgement. But when it's me all I get called is dumb, stupid, and all these names." Over it.

"That's cause none of OUR exs did what Kel did to you." Kay said.

"Whatever I ain't even hungry anymore." Slowly starting to walk away.

"If you back with him I hope he do you way dirtier than last time." Kay said.

Those words hit my heart like a dagger, "Kaylee!" Shayla said.

I just walked to my car and went to Mae house. I knew she wasn't home but I knew Key was.

Knocking on the door, "Who is it?"

Clearing my throat, "Me uhmmm Serenity."

"Shit." I could hear him say.

Not gone lie he broke my lil heart with that, "Sorry if I came at a bad time I thought I could see Mae before she left." Lying. "Can you tell her I stopped by?" Walking back to my car.

I drove home in silence and my thoughts just drove me crazy. As soon as I pulled up to my house here come granny making her way outside.

"Serenity Jade come help me with my flowers." As I got out the car.

"Okay let me go put my stuff down first." I said.

She got started as I sat my stuff down in the living room. I washed my hands first before going to help her.

"What's wrong with you?" Handing me a pair of gloves.