13.

Serenity "Sin" Love
October 15,2019
Home

I just came home from getting my hair done. My nails got done yesterday and now I gotta pack clothes fa my time in Atlanta. Plus another bag for my Tulum trip. I can't wait to get out of Memphis for the next two weeks. But as soon as I get back I'm back on business.

FACETIME FROM MARKEYVIUS❤️‍🔥

Me: Hello.
Markeyvius❤️‍🔥: Waddup. What you doing?
Me: Uhmm just getting back home.
Markeyvius❤️‍🔥: From where?
Me: My hair appointment.
Markeyvius❤️‍🔥: I see you got yo nails done too.
Me: Yeah she was able to do them yesterday.
Markeyvius❤️‍🔥: So when you want me to schedule yo flight fa?
Me: Uhmm I still have to pack so early tomorrow morning.
Markeyvius❤️‍🔥: What time?
Me: No later than 6.
Markeyvius❤️‍🔥: Okay I'm finnah buy yo ticket now. What you finnah do fa the rest of the day?
Me: Chill and pack!
Markeyvius❤️‍🔥: Uhmmm iight...i'm finnah head to the yo so I'm text you when I get free.
Me: Okay!

CALL ENDED WITH MARKEYVIUS ❤️‍🔥

My Hair:

My Nails:

My Nails:

I know it ain't make no sense to get my nails done again

I know it ain't make no sense to get my nails done again. I had to get them cut down and wanted a simpler design. That's really reason I got them redone. I knew today was gone be long and stressful cause finding the perfect fits is always hectic.

•SWITCHING POV•

Mailani "Mae" Cathey
October 15,2019
Home

Sin facetime me to tell bout the birthday presents my brother got fa her. I'm happy that's she's happy cause baby these last couple of months has been a lot. Let's just say it's been a lot of crying and consoling going on. Seeing her like that would forever break me down. Cause she don't really give people the time of day and when do she gives it her all.