28.

Serenity "Sin" Love
May 28,2020
Bahamas

"SHOTS!" I yelled out.

I heard the niggas groaning cause they hate taking shots but oh well.

"I DONT CARE BOUT NONE OF THAT." I said. "AND THATS ANOTHER SHOT." Telling them. Key made this lil stupid face, "Is there a problem?" Asking him.

Smacking his lips, "Mane no." He said.

Smiling, "Good."

I slid everybody they shot and we took it. I grabbed the bottle and poured the niggas another shot. This is the first day of my bestie Mae birthday trip. I planned for her and that her brother paid for. On this trip is: Me, Mae, Tori, Key, Trey, Fat, Woo, and Ju. We gone be down here for the whole week and I can't wait to be drunk all week. For this trip we came up with 5 rules for this trip. Rule #1: WHOEVER complains in any way shape or form must take a shot. Rule #2: 2nd person to hit the blunt gotta take a shot. Rule #3: LAST person to be ready has to take 3 shots before we start the activity. Rule #4: You MUST participate in EVERY activity if not not 5 shots and you still have to participate. Rule #5: No arguing and if you do you MUST take 2 shots for doing all that.

"Y'all are welcome!" Smirking at the guys.

They just nodded their head, "POOL TIME!" Mae said.

I watched them take they shots before we went in the backyard.

I jumped on Key back and we almost fell, "See if we would've hit the ground you was gone be pissed." Wrapping my legs around him.

"No I wasn't." Holding on my thighs.

"Aht!Aht!Aht!" Mae turned with the quickness. "We ain't got time for all that lovely dovey shit." Staring me down.

"My man can't carry me outside?!" Asking her.

"Bitches get a man and just don't know how to act." She said.

I looked at Tori and Tori looked at me, "Is that complaining I hear?" Tori asked.

Trying to act like she wasn't, "No." Mae said trying to play it off.

"I think I heard a lil complaining right there." I said boosting.

Holding the bottle up, "Ohhh you finnah take this shot." Tori said.

"You could put me down honey." Whispering in his ear. Putting me down, "Can I do the honors?" Asking Tori.

Tori smirked at me, "Of course."

We laughed, "OHHHH FU..." Mae stopped herself.

"Did you wanna complete that sentence?" Asking.

Mae side eye her, "No my lovelies."

Tori handled me the bottle, "That's what we thought." She said.

"Open wide!" Putting the bottle up.

Holding her hand up, "WAIT!" Stopping me. "I wanna record." Pulling out her phone. She unlocked it and went to instagram, "Iight I'm ready." Telling me.

I gave her a nice lil shot but once she swallowed she realized she ain't record. She just accidentally took a picture instead.

Staring at the picture, "FUCK!" She said. "Why my dumb ass didn't put it on hands free to record!" Showing is the picture.

"It's cute." Tori said.