24.

Serenity "Sin" Love
February 14,2020
Key House

Knocking on the door waiting for him to answer. It took him a minute to answer but when he did he look like he was going through it.

Opening the door, "Hi." I awkwardly said.

Walking it, "Waddup." Closing the door behind me.

"You wanted to talk?" Looking round the place.

Nodding his head, "Yeah." He walked to the living room and I followed.

We sat on two different couches and sat in silence for like 5 minutes.

Clearing my throat to break the silence, "Sooo what you wanted to talked bout?" Asking.

"Us." He said.

Sighing, "Key you know it's no us. It hasn't been an us for awhile." I said.

Acting confused, "What you mean awhile?" Asking.

"We started trying to get back together or work on us or whatever the hell this is cause of my incidents." I said.

Looking at me crazy, "I thought we was good after Tulum." He said.

"Did you forget that I had to put hands on one of yo hoes?" Asking him

Acting confused, "Who?"

"Selena." I said.

All he could do is nod his head, "All was from when she playing in yo face."

"And let's not act like you haven't been playing in my face lately." I said.

Sitting up, "How?" Asking.

"Leaving in the middle of the night and not coming back til the next morning. Catching all type of attitudes with me." I said.

"I told you where I was and it wasn't my intention to be out all night." He said. "I only react to the way you be treating me." Mugged up.

"Ohhhh so the way you act is MY fault?!" Trying to understand how that makes sense.

Nodding his head, "Yeah."

"How?" Asking.

"Cause yo ass been acting weird and distance lately for whatever reason. Like you looking for a reason to not be with me or around me." Staring at me.

"Key last time I checked we both are single. We ain't never get back together so excuse me for being a lil confused when it comes to you." I said.

Looking at me crazy, "The fuck is you talking bout?"

"We never ever got back together so at times I don't know if you wannabe with me or feel bad for me." I said.

Sighing, "Do you think I'll be going out my way to make sure you straight if I ain't wannabe with you?" Asking.

Shrugging my shoulders, "I don't know...you tell me." I said.

"No I wouldn't be going out my way for a girl I wasn't trying to be with. You know I ain't no duck ass nigga." He said.

"I guess." I said.

"So you think I'm just some duck ass nigga?" Asking.

Shaking my head, "No not at all." I said.

"So the fuck you mean you guess then?" Questioning me.

Shrugging my shoulders, "I don't know I just said I guess."