23.

Markeyvius "Key" Cathey
February 11,2020
Woo Crib

Tapping on me, "Ayyy Serenity said call her." Waking up.

I just laid in place for a minute but jumped up after I realized what he said. I checked the time to see it's 8 o'clock in the morning. She had been calling and texting me.

Getting up, "Iight bro I'm finnah head out."

"Iight!" He said.

I grabbed my keys and wallet off the living room table. I put my shoes on and hopped in my car. I sped to the house cause I know she prolly pissed off at me. I pulled up parked got out and went inside.

Unlocking the door and walked in, "Londyn you here?!" No answer.

So I just went to the kitchen to get a water. I grabbed it and was finnah walk upstairs to the room but heard the tv on in the guest room by the stairs. So I opened the door. This girl is in there laid out on the bed eating Waffle House and watching tv.

"Why you in here?" Asking her.

She glared at me for a split second and looked back at her food, "You must've had an eventful night." She said.

Shaking my head, "Nahh my ass was in a weed coma." I said.

Looking round the room, "A weed coma?" Acting confused.

"Yeah." Noticing some of her stuff around the room.

I walked over to the closet to see if she had clothes in there. Before I could open it she hopped up.

Trying to block the door, "Why you going in there?" Asking me.

Gently pushing her to the side, "You moved yo shit outta the room?" Eyeing her down.

"Yep." Folding her arms.

Opening the closet door, "Ohhh this yo new room?!"

"Yeah...since yo ass wanna disappear in the middle of the night and not come back til the morning." She said.

Smacking my lips, "Son I told you I was in a weed coma." I said.

"And you want me to believe that shit?" She asked me.

"Rather you believe it or not...it's true." I said.

Rolling her eyes, "Why you ain't tell me you was leaving?" Asking me.

"Yo ass was slumped." I said. "Plus yo ass was mad anyway." Looking at her.

Not believing me, "Right..."

"Yo ass really finnah stay down here?" Asking her.

Nodding her head, "Yep."

I just took my ass to my room so I could shower and take a nap before I needed to head to the studio. I ended sleeping til like 5 when the session starts at 6. I hopped up and started getting ready. I heard footsteps coming up the steps. And here she go opening the door. I could tell she still has a attitude.

Walking in the room, "Where you going?" She opened the nightstand.

Fixing my shirt, "The studio."

Grabbing her laptop outta it, "Okay." Looking through the draw.

Finnah walk out the room, "What's wrong with yo ass?" Questioning her.

"It's just a lot going on." She said.

Putting her laptop under her armpit, "We need to talk." I said.

Turning round, "Like right now?" By her face I could tell she wasn't fucking with it.

"Nah after I leave the studio." Picking up my shoes.

Nodding her head, "Okay." She said. Opening the door, "If yo ass come back home tonight." Mumbling under her breathe.

Walking out, "What yo big head ass said?"

"Nothing." Lying.

I wanted to talk to her about what she wants. Like do she wanna be with me or not. It's like sometimes she do and other times she don't. I'm just not finnah keep wasting my time on somebody who don't wannabe with me for real.

I been at the studio for awhile now and wasn't ready to go home right now. So I was trying to stay as long as I could and hope she was sleep when I made it home. She has been calling texting me I just wasn't answering it. Then outta the blue I got a message from her and my heart dropped.

Hopping up, "Iight I'm fuck with y'all." Dapping everybody up.

"You good?" Dolph asked.

Nodding my head, "Yeah!" Rushing out the door.

What the fuck! Her ass is start tweaking.

•SWITCHING POV•

Serenity "Sin" Love
February 11,2020
Key House

Walking in his room, "Where you going?" Opening the nightstand draw.

Fixing his shirt, "The studio."

Grabbing my laptop outta it, "Okay." Lookin for my other stuff.

I got my laptop to play Sims 4 and I was looking for my mouse and shit.

Finnah walk out the room, "What's wrong with yo ass?" Asking me.

"It's just a lot going on." I said.

Putting my laptop under my armpit, "We need to talk." He said.

Turning round, "Like right now?" Not in the mood.

"Nah after I leave the yo." Picking up his shoes.

Nodding my head, "Okay." I said. Opening the door, "If yo ass come back home tonight." Mumbling under my breathe.

Walking out, "What yo big head ass said?"

"Nothing." Lying.

I went back to the room and started up my game. And just gone play til he eventually decided to come back home. Time passed by and it was going on 10 and he still wasn't back. I tried calling and he wasn't answering me. I can't keep letting him play in my face like this. How a nigga claim they love you but do shit like this? I ended up packing a bag and ordering an uber to go stay at a hotel for a couple of days. I needed a detox for everything and overall need to stop depending on him for every little thing. Ughh I texted him, my granny, and Mae letting them know that I'm okay so don't come looking for me. I ain't want to but I had to change his name in my phone.

TEXT MESSAGE TO KEY

Today 9:56 PM

hey i know you been ignoring my calls
and texts for whatever reason. so i won't
be a burden on you i decided to leave
for a couple of days. i'm okay so you don't
have to come looking for me. i will keep you
in the loop about my safety but that's it at this
moment. i really feel like i'm holding you
back so uhmm i'll be working on getting a real job and moving out asap. i'm sorry things came down to this but it's for the best. you will forever have a place in my heart but things changed. i wish they didn't but it's life.

TEXT MESSAGE WITH KEY

I laid in my hotel bed just staring at the ceiling. What has my life come to? I used to be so happy and free like a year ago. It's like the more I try to improve my life the more bad shit happens. Just when I thought I was in love he showed me that he doesn't really love me like I do him.