2.

Mailani "Mae" Cathey
June 6,2018
Serenity House

"Sin can you PLEASE leave them girls at home this one time?" Basically begging her.

"They are my friends too and I don't want them to think I replaced them." She said.

Shaking my head, "Serenity they do shit without you all the time." I said.

Scratching her head, "That's cause it with people I don't know or fuck with."

Staring at her, "Just the other day they went to uhmmm somewhere without you and it was just them 3. Plus my brother and em don't like them girls." I said.

"Only cause I was busy." Lying.

Serenity always does this makes excuses for them not wanting to hang out with her on their time. But let it be I invite her somewhere or she invite me somewhere they always wanna tag along. And if she say no they guilt trip her into not going anymore while they link up soon afterwards. That is some fucked up ass shit but Serenity just don't see it and I don't know how.

Being honest, "Serenity I know you ain't gone like what I'm finnah say but it's the truth and you need to hear it." Making eye contact with her, "You know what nevermind but my brother said he don't want them to come for real." Trying to change the subject.

I was gone try to tell her again that them girls ain't her friends. But everytime I do she just get mad at me and I'm not finnah let our night get ruined before it even start. Might tell her tomorrow...maybe...I don't know.

"Okay fine...how bout you just go and I'll figure something to do with them?" Smiling.

With a straight face, "Now you know they already got plans and you wasn't included." Bring blunt.

Acting dumbfounded, "Nooo they told me didn't have anything plan fa tonight." She said.

Going to their Instagram stories and showing her that they already out and about without her ONCE again.

Sighing, "Fine...I'll come just this one time without them." Sounding sad.

I felt bad but I had to show her cause that's the only way she'll be able to get that through her head. She found something to wear really quick and we got in my car headed to my house. My brother and em was already waiting on us cause we going to this house party my cousin Ju throwing.

"Might as well turn y'all asses around." Fat yelled from the truck.  "We finnah head out." He said.

We got in the truck with them and the whole ride while everyone else is talking and laughing Serenity just on her phone quiet.

Nudging Key, "Here yo chance." Mouthing yo him.

Markeyvius been trying to get with Serenity since we became cool our junior year. But she always had a nigga up until like 3 months ago. And he said once she was single he was gone slide on that if it was okay with me. I don't care as long as he don't break my friend heart. Cause she really is like a sister to me and I don't like seeing her hurt especially if it's my brother doing the hurting. I know she wouldn't blame me but I will.

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius "Key" Cathey
June 6,2018
Car

"What's wrong with you?" Asking her.

She just ignored me and kept watching the same 3 or 4 people stories over and over again. I'm a reasonable guy so I tried to sympathize with her. Plus Mae been telling me how her other 3 homegirls been treating her since her breakup. And how weird they be acting and treating her.