10.

Serenity "Sin" Love
September 15,2019
Home

"I'm back granny." Walking in the house.

All I got was silence so I just went to the kitchen to fix me some cereal. I fixed me some Captain Crunch and went to my room to chill and eat. Til later I'm going bowling with Mae and some other people.

Jumping, "Why the hell you in my house?Actually how the hell you got in here?" Asking.

Smiling, "Yo granny let me in." Holding flowers.

Rolling my eyes, "And why would she do that?"

"Cause I've been talking to her fa the last couple of weeks." Trying to hand then to me.

Sighing, "Why?" Getting annoyed. Putting my bowl down, "I thought you wanted to be single and live the life you deserve."

Sitting the flowers on the bed, "Being in Atlanta made me think I wanted that." He said. Looking at me, "But the longer I stay the more I realize I don't."

Opening the door, "Well you should've never said that if you knew you was gone regret it." I said. "So you could take yo ass back to there with all yo hoes and live yo best life." Waving him outta my room.

Looking at me crazy, "No I came to work on things with you. Like I've been trying to since you left." Trying to grab my hand.

Pulling it away, "Markeyvius I advise you to go back ATL and continue to fuck on them bitches." Moving outta his way, "I would really appreciate it if you would leave please." I said.

He looked at me and sat on my bed, "Can you give me just 5 minutes?"

I grabbed my cereal bowl and walked out to go eat in the living room. I couldn't even get a scoop of cereal fa his ass came in. At this point I lost my appetite and honestly felt sick to my stomach.

Standing across from me, "Can you leave me alone please?" Asking.

Shaking his head, "Not til you give me 5 minutes of yo time."

Cracking my knuckles, "Why?" Genuinely curious. "So you could rub it in my face again?" Eyeing him down.

"No I just have a lot on my mind and I wanna talk to you." Making his way closer. "That's why I need at least 5 minutes of yo time." He said.

Rolling my eyes, "You got 2 so make it quick and afterwards you need to leave." Feeling like I was finnah throw up.

Sitting on the love seat, "First I wanna say I apologize fa how I did you in ATL. My mama and granny helped me realized what I did was wrong. And dragging my boys in our well my problem I had with you." Scratching his head, "Was all fucked up! Uhmm I let my anger and pettiness get the best of me. When I found out bout you going on a date with that nigga. Something in me just got triggered." He said. "Uhmm so I just want another chance please." Staring at me.

"Look I accept yo apology but you treated me like shit and tried to humiliate me in front of everybody." I said. "I never not once disrespected you or how you felt. So why when I went on a date after you broke up with me and you fucked another bitch. Did I get treated as the villain?" Sighing, "When I haven't did ANY of the shit you did and nowhere near close to it. When things don't go yo way you so quick to lash out at me when EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING I do is a reaction as to how you treat me." Getting irritated, "Markeyvius I don't think you'll ever change honestly and I can't keep letting myself get hurt. No matter how much I care fa you. I just don't feel as if you "love" me like you said you do." Getting up.

Standing up as well, "Serenity please just one more chance." He said. "I really do love and care fa you. I haven't felt this way before and it's just weird. I'm still working on bettering myself and with you I feel like I could do that." He said.

Staring at him, "Well you need to work on yourself first before even trying to get back with me. Cause if not you'll just keep on breaking my heart and I can't have that." I said.

Staring at me, "So if I work on myself that means you'll give me another chance?" Asking.

Shrugging my shoulders, "Maybe it depends."

"Depends on what?" Asking.

"How much you changed and how hard you worked." I said. Clearing my throat, "Well now that you got all that out can you leave before my granny get back?" Asking.

Scratching his head, "You know she wouldn't mind me being here but yeah!" He said.

Thank God! He finally left and I threw my cereal out cause they was soggy by now. I went in my room and just laid across my bed. I threw the flowers on my hamper and laid in silence. He really just know how to fuck with a bitch head. Just when I thought he was outta my mind here he comes wanting to be back together. Why me Lord? Why me?

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius "Key" Cathey
September 15,2019
Mom's House

"Hey ma!" Walking in her room.

Watching tv, "Hey baby." Looking over at me, "So how did it go?"

Shaking my head, "Uhmmm not good." I said.

Sitting up, "Close the door." Telling me. "So what happened?" Asking.

I closed it and sat at the edge of the bed, "Well basically I had to chase her down to get her to finally talk to me. And when she did I apologize like y'all told me to. Uhmmm I express why I did what I did to her and that I wanted another chance. I did a lot of begging basically just fa her to tell me that I needed to work on myself." I said.

"I told yo ass when Mae finally told me bout the whole situation that you needed to apologize and talk to her. But nahhh you just wanted to be mad." Looking disappointed at me.

"Yeah I know that now." I said.

Shaking her head, "You do need to work on yourself if you really wanna be with this girl. Cause a woman can only take so much before she reaches her breaking point." Looking at me.

"I am." I said.

Staring at me, "Outta all the women in Memphis why Serenity? When you know how close her and yo sister are?" Asking.

"I don't know it's just something bout her." Shrugging my shoulders.

She just looked and shooed me away. I mean I'm only down here til tomorrow and I gotta go back to ATL. So the time I got down here ain't much. I guess I'll just work on me and us getting back together when I get back to ATL. It's not like I got many options at this moment.

• Chile not Key popping up at her house.

• And not granny in on the plan whole time,

• Why it took his mother and grandma for him to realize he was wrong.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE💋