8.

Serenity "Sin" Love
August 2,2019
Air BNB

"I need water." Pulling the cover back.

Tossing me a bottle, "You just got up and already need something." Mae said.

I chugged my water down, "Shut up bitch." Getting up.

"Damn...why I gotta be a bitch?" Laughing.

Looking round, "Soooo what are we doing today?" Asking.

Shrugging her shoulders, "I don't know! Bitch you was the one getting all the numbers." She said.

"Girl you know I'm not finnah fuck with these niggas." I said.

We went in the bathroom to wash our face and stuff. Last night was fun as fuck not gone lie. Besides being a lil hungover I FEEL today is gonna be a good day.

"The food here." One of the bitches walked passed the door.

And just like that my day got ruined that quick. I closed it with the quickness cause why they still here.

"And you wanna be here?" Asking me.

Shaking my head, "You know what I'm text them to see what's the move." I said.

"Good." Continuing brushing our teeth.

After we was done I just went back to the room. Mae showered first while I went to figure out what I'm wear. We ain't have a plan for real but we knew we ain't wannabe here. Being here is just pissing me off by the second not gone lie now that I know they asses still here.

Mae came in, "And don't be taking all day either." She said.

Walking out, "I'm not." Laughing.

As soon as I closed the door and sat down to pee. Why I could kinda hear these bitches on the other side of the door.

"Ohhhhh girl we done hit the jackpot!" One said.

Giggling, "For real." Clapping sound.

"Was it good?" Asking.

"Girl AMAZING... I see why that lil bitch mad." Them bitches started laughing.

"Good dick and mad that he upgraded with a big booty latino bad bitch." She said.

I was sooo close to opening that door and whooping that bitch ass but decided not to. I can't believe I let this nigga really dawg me. I let my guard down and fed into all the bullshit he told me. NEVER again I swear!

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius "Key" Cathey
August 2,2019
Air BNB

"Damn what time y'all got back?" Dolph asked.

Ju rolling up, "5 or 6."

"Where y'all went?" Being nosey.

"We went to like 2 or 3 clubs." He said.

Dolph nodded, "They wasn't doing too much was they?" Questioning Ju.

Ju finished rolling, "Nah they was coolin and got us in clubs for the freeski." He said.

"Good...good!" Nodding his head.

It had a awkward silence for a lil bit. I lit my blunt and started smoking.

"Y'all know y'all wrong huh?" Ju said breaking the silence.