25.

Mailani "Mae" Cathey
February 15,2020
Outside Airport

"Bruh this nigga was pose to be here 10 minutes ago." Ju said.

Shaking my head, "You know his long neck ass lie so much." Checking my phone.

"Bruh it's hot as a bitch out here." He said.

Rolling my eyes, "We should've stayed inside like you said." I said.

"You need to learn how to listen to me." He said. "Shid we could go back til he call or something. Nigga finnah break a sweat outcha." He said.

We was getting ready to walk inside when we heard a horn beeping. At first we ignored it but then we looked and it was Dolph and Fat.

Getting out, "Where the fuck y'all was going?" Dolph asked.

Walking to the car, "Inside nigga." Ju said.

Dapping each other up, "Y'all couldn't wait 5 minutes?" Asking us.

Checking the time, "Nigga we been out here for 20." Ju said.

Rolling my bag to the car, "I ain't got time for y'all to be doing all this. I'm hot and ready to see my bestie." Fat opened the trunk.

He put my bag in the trunk and I got in. They could stay out in the heat and do all that catching up shit but see me I'm finnah get me all of this air.

Getting in the car, "Where is my bestie?" Asking them.

"The house." Fat said.

Checking my phone, "Does she know we coming?" Asking.

"Shid I don't know all I know is that she is cooking." He said.

Ju rubbing his hands together, "A nigga starving." He said. "Wait..." Pausing for a second.

"What?" Confused.

Looking at me, "Do she know how to cook?" Asking me.

Nodding my head, "Yeah."

"You ain't saying that cause she yo best friend huh?" Asking.

Laughing, "No." I said.

"Y'all ever had her cooking?" He asked them.

Fat nodded his head, "Yeah a couple times." He said.

"Was her shit good?" Asking.

Nodded his head, "Yeah."

They just talked and caught up while we were on the way to the house. Pulling up I was excited cause I ain't see my bestie in minute. They parked and I hopped out running to the door.

Hearing the car door closed, "Yo ass ain't gone help." Fat said.

Waving him off, "Y'all got it." Knocking on the door.

The door opened and it was Key long neck ass. He wasn't the person I wanted to see.

Pushing passed him, "Damn." Making my way to the kitchen.

Sin back was turned to me, "Ohhhh Serenityyyyy!" I was damn near screaming.

She turned around smiling hard as fuck, "Ohhhh Mailani." Her voice broke.

We hugged and just started crying and laughing at the same time. I don't know why we was doing that but here we are.

Letting each other go, "Why is y'all asses crying?" Key asked us.