9.

Serenity "Sin" Love
September 5,2019
Car

"Welcome to Starbucks! What can I get for you today?" The girl asked.

Smiling, "Hi... could I get a Mango Dragonfruit Lemonade Refresher." I said.

"What size would you like? Tall, Grande, Venti, or Trenta?" Looking up at me.

Checking the time, "Uhmmm Venti please." I said.

"And would that be all for you today?" Smiling.

Nodding my head, "Yes." Taking my wallet out.

"Okay your total is $5.25." Looking at me.

I paid for my drink and waited for it to be done. I picked it up and went sat down. I was waiting on Tori to meet up cause she wanted to talk.

"Hey girl sorry I'm late." Sitting her purse down.

Sipping my drink, "You good."

She went to order her drink and I just sat on my phone. That's when I got another message from Key. I've been ignoring him since I got home.

TEXT MESSAGES WITH KEY💛

Monday, August 26th

aye
yu cant keep ignoring me

Wednesday, August 28th

we need to talk
so call me when yu get a chance
all i need is 5 minutes

Friday, August 30th

serenity pls talk to me
all i need is 10 minutes

Tuesday, September 3rd

why yu doin me bad
acting funny with a nigga
jst give me 5 minutes pls
and i'll leave yu alone

Today 10:32 AM

serenity call me asap
it's important fr

TEXT MESSAGES WITH KEY💛

I opened the message and closed it right back. He could honestly go to hell cause what he did. And he still ain't apologized to me. The only one who did apologize was Fat. He ended up telling me that Key kept them in the dark bout the whole situation. Which I already knew cause his ass is good fa that type of shit not gone lie.

Sitting down, "Sooo what you been up to?" Asking.

"Girl school and working." I said.

Smiling, "So how is that love life of yours going?" Asking.

Confused, "Girl I ain't got one." Laughing.

"You lying." She said.

With a straight face, "I wish but you know how these Memphis niggas get." Sipping my drink. Clearing my throat, "So how bout yours?" Asking.

"Girl don't judge." She said.

Laughing, "I won't."

"Girl I'm back with Jordan." She said.

Nodding my head, "How did that happen?" Being nosy.

"Girl I don't know it just did and I think he actually did change." Smiling.

Smiling back, "As long as you happy I'm happy for you. So is that why you called me here?" Asking.

Adjusting in her seat, "Uhmm no not exactly...so I'm having a lil get together at my house. And I wanted you to come but Kay will most likely be there. I know you and Kay ain't on the best of terms." Biting her lip.