11.

Mailani "Mae" Cathey
October 11,2019
Serenity House

"Girl yo ass was pose to be out here 5 minutes ago." I yelled at her.

Running, "Girl my bad my hair wasn't cooperating this morning." Laughing.

Shaking my head, "You gone make us late." I said.

Getting in the car, "Uhmmm child I'll just pay the late fee if we are."

I was taking us to our nail appointment that I set for us. Since her birthday tomorrow this was one of my treats I'm giving her. Luckily we made it to our appointment on time.

"Ohhh girl you just know how much I needed these done." Showing her old nails.

Smiling, "Me too." Laughing. "Who all you invited to the dinner?" Asking her.

"You, my granny, Fat, Ju, Tori, and everyone gets a plus one." She said.

Nodding my head, "Uhmmmk."

After we finished with our nails we ended up getting our toes done. Just cause we had extra time before our hair appointment.

"Who is yo plus one?" Asking me.

Looking at her, "My man who else." I said.

Laughing, "Girl I don't know."

Side eyeing me, "You thought it was gone be Markeyvius?" Asking.

Smacking my lips, "Girl no." Laughing.

Playful rolling her eyes, "Uhmmm I guess." Laughing, "Tomorrow should be fun." Smiling.

Nodding her head, "Yep!"

"Did yo pictures come back yet?" Asking.

Pulling out her phone, "Yeah...here they go!" Handing it to me.

I scrolled through the pictures and they was fire. We finished up with our toes and headed to our hair appointments. We got our hair done cause we ain't gone be able to get it done tomorrow. Cause I have a lot of errands to run fa her while she at work. And once she get off she got to go to her makeup appointment. So busy day for both of us.

Serenity Nails:

My Nails: