Sexy & Irresistible Mrs Shaikh

WARNING: Explicitly Mature pls move back If your not Above 18.. Pls. I usually don't write mature context probably first time writing something spicy!!  Don't throw eggs pls🤭

Sidharth and Shehnaaz had been called to an office party to which they have been invited by Sidharth's client. Sidharth was waiting for Shehnaaz to come out of the bathroom getting ready. And there she was!! He saw her and moved to fly in other land of their love where he was just loving her. She blushed abit and came towards him said " lets go."  he just moved out not saying anything as he will lose his control and just grab her and make wild love to her. Already his imaginations are running wild just seeing her.

 Both climbed out of the limousine perfectly poised and civil except the red hue on Shehnaaz's cheeks there were not any other telltale signs of their naughty escapade in the car. The driver was also sweating a bit. Sidharth smirked at him and signalled Shehnaaz towards his face. Her blush deepened and she gave her shameless husband a repriminding look.

In the meanwhile the entire people in the party came forward greet them. After the greeting ceremony was over, they were ushered into the main banquette hall for the facilitation. The client welcomed them and thanked Mrs. and Mr. Shaikh for coming here. Now is the time for the world famous couple to grace the stage, Sidharth gathered his wife by his side by putting his hands on her sexy waist possessively. Shehnaaz though embarassed, secretly enjoyed his possessive hold on her. All the time his fingers were playing with her waist chain sending shivers to her body as she continued to blush furiously when Sidharth and his client were announcing their partnership to everyone present there.

A sumptuous lunch was arranged for them. The banquette hall was huge, but the number of invitees were kept limited as per it is being the official party . They did not want to make a hug hue and cry because of this venture. Three long tables were arranged in T-shape. Each was beautifully decorated with blue drapes and exquisite table covers in cream and orange showcased expensive silver cutlery and porcelain crockery and fine silver-work serviette. Smooth lighting illuminated the venue with a tinge of by the daylight from outside through the ceiling-to-ceiling windows.

As everyone was busy eating and cake and appreciating the food, Sidharth was sitting with Shehnaaz securely in his hands. His fingers were still playing with her waist chain. As everyone got busy in eating, Sidharth dragged Shehnaaz to a desolate corner behind a pillar and whispered in her ears, "Wifey your waist chain is driving me mad." and skimmed his finger along the chain. His hands went up from her waist to reach below her swell-all covered behind her pallu.

To people, it seemed like caring husband's possessive hold to his wife. Reaching behind her, he loosened her choli string a bit, so that he can pass through his palm into the cups. Her oeuvre bra provided no resistance for his to reach her erect nipples as he played with them to his heart's wish, flicking, witching, rolling and pinching  them between his thumb and forefinger. Shehnaaz moaned in this sweet assault to her sensitive nerve endings. "Mmm." "What jaan? You liked it? See how hard your moanings are making me."  He gently rubbed his cock on her butt. The heat emaciated from their bodies was increasing considerably. Shehnaaz pushed her nipple more into her husband's expert palms and rubbed her butt more into his hard cock. "But Sidharth here...in front of everyone..." "Do you thing I care?" Came the pat reply as his breathing quickened. His naughty wife's dainty hands brushed past his cock. Just then the client called for everyone's attention as it was time for cut the cake. The afore-mentioned pair though took a minute or two to arrange themselves to be presentable in public and came to forefront to do the honours..

A huge cake was placed in one of the corners of the hall. The cake was beautiful. The three tier torte was a dark chocolate cake covered in white cream topping, which looked like drapes of silk wrapped around the cake, topped with a red  cherry. It was delicious. Sidharth could not turn his gaze form his beautiful wife. Looking even more beautiful in his favourite colour!! Shehnaaz was looking like an apsara!!!