Manaofy Mr Angry Shukla😤

Shehnaaz looked down the window, to see him bare chested swimming in the huge swimming pool only in his boxers. She smirked and went towards the dressing table. 

She bit her lips and blushed at the thought which came in her mind. She opened her long hair which were tied into a ponytail, and ruffled them, messing them up. Shehnaaz slowly started to unbutton her white tight fitted shirt revealing her big, bosoms as she wasn't wearing a bra. They sprang out as she took off the white shirt and threw it on the bed. She went in the bathroom and rubbed cream over her heavy bosoms and waist to make her skin shine and look mouth watery. She took her black belly piercing and put it in her belly button and She opened the button over shorts and took them off throwing them in the laundry basket. She took the cream again and sensually slowly rubbed it on her legs going up from her ankle till her upper thighs.
Her skin was giving a shine and oily effect now, which would make any guy's desire wake up. She was standing all naked in front of the mirror, with her body giving an oily look. Her heavy bosoms were hanging down, ready to be sucked, her long hands and legs ready to be traced, and her lips, ready to be chewed.

Shehnaaz held her light brown nipples squeezing them, she pulled them making them harden.

She went in the changing room and opened the drawer where all her bras and panties were kept. She took out a yellow revealing bikini and put it on the table in front of the mirror. She took the bra and put it on her heavy bosoms and tied the strings in the middle of her boobs. After tying the strings, she pushed her boobs into each other making them pop out, revealing most of her boobs except her nipples which were hidden by the tight bra. The curves of her nipples were showing as the bra was tight, fitting her boobs. She pulled up her yellow panties matching her bra, and tied both sides on her lower waist.

She took out a white net scarf and tied it over her panties, hiding her upper left thigh while the knot was resting on the right side of her waist. Shehnaaz checked her self in the mirror, blowing a kiss to herself. "Sidharth Shukla, get ready to arouse! Ur hot wife, Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla is coming to seduce you! U R angry with me na? I'll make it up" smirking, she went towards the dressing table and applied Dark red lipstick knowing very well that he loved to chew her red lips and eat her lipstick off her lips. She sprayed strong perfume on herself and smirked. "Now u can't resist me Sidharth".

Shehnaaz went downstairs and went to the kitchen. She took out 2 wine glasses and poured vodka in it. She grabbed the glasses and the vodka bottle and went outside. She saw armaan swimming in the deep end, underwater. "Sidharth" she called in a naughty seductive voice which was missed by Sidharth.

Sidharth stopped swimming, and jumped in the water revealing his wet chest. He ran his hands through his wet hair and looked at his wife standing near the pool. 'Damn Hot' he thought to himself as he saw her putting the glasses down with the bottle and removing her scarf around her waist and throwing it aside.

"Shehnaaz baby-" he was cut of by Shehnaaz. "I thought to join u in swimming" She got in the swimming pool as Sidharth came towards her. Now both were standing face to face. He looked towards the vodka glasses and gave a confused look.

"Would u mind sharing a drink with ur wife?" Shehnaaz gave one glass, caressing his fingers over it sensually. Shivers ran down his wet body making it all heated up with passion. He looked into her eyes and saw her desire.

Sidharth came back to his senses as he remembered that he was angry with her. He took the glass and drank it in one go. He slammed the glass on the side and started swimming again. 'Not so fast Sidharth!" She smile mischievously and started coughing. Sidharth stopped and came back to her.

"Kya hua baby?" He held her by the waist. "Sidharth I-I can-t breath-" Shehnaaz acted as if she was choking. "Oh god" he took her out of the swimming pool and made her lie down. Sidharth went on top of her and put his lips on her blowing air in her mouth.