Ben & Jerry's With SidNaaz

Sidharth put down his empty bowl and looked at Shehnaaz with a smirk. Shehnaaz took his bowl and walked towards the sink to dump it in.

"Would you like dessert?" she asked.

"I would like to have you." He grinned from ear to ear.

Shehnaaz rolled her eyes and walked toward the fridge, she took out the ben & jerry's from the freezer and moved toward the counter to take out a bowl. Sidharth eyed every movement of hers, Shehnaaz was all too aware of his lingering, seductive gaze on her body but she chose to ignore it. She scooped the ice cream into the bowl and topped it with some chocolate sauce. She dipped her index finger in the bowl and licked off the chocolate sauce of her finger seductively. She moaned loudly making Sidharth hard instantly.  He walked up to Shehnaaz and grabbed her wrist; he brought her hand closer to his mouth and licked her finger, swirling and flicking his tongue around her finger. Her eyes rolled back into her socket at the pleasure. Sidharth smirked at seeing her reaction. He took the tub of Ben & Jerry's off the counter and pulled Shehnaaz toward their bedroom.

He placed the ice cream on the bedside table and whispered throatily,

"Ben & Jerry's and Shehnaaz." He said each word slowly and enticingly. He removed the bed sheets and the pillow covers. Shehnaaz laughed at her husband's OCD. After neatly folding the sheets and the covers he placed them on the couch and moved toward her. Shehnaaz’s laugh died as she saw Sid's intense, dark eyes which had darkened further with desire and passion. Sidharth snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her flush against him, a soft gasp escaped her lips at the jerk. He pulled her shirt off her and went on his knees, his face, facing her jeans button. He pulled her closer and kissed her navel. Shehnaaz buried her hand in his hair pulling his head closer. His tongue darted out and traced the outline of her belly button.

Shehnaaz hissed as his tongue dipped into her navel sending sharp waves of erotic sensation through her body. He peppered feather light kisses on her waist while hands unbuttoned her jeans button. He looked deep in her eyes and pulled her jeans down in an excruciatingly slow pace and Shehnaaz groaned.

Sidharth stood up and started folding her jeans while eyeing her from top to button. His erection hardened at the beautiful sight in front of him. Shehnaaz, only in her sexy lacy lingerie was a sight to behold, he was sure she could make even Aphrodite burn in jealousy at those sinfully sexy curves and legs that went on and on. The way she would raise her eyebrow at him in a seductive way made him lose control. They had been married for a year now, yet he could never get tired of her or her body. Every night, sometimes even day, were mind-blowing with her

He pushed her on the bed and came on top of her, straddling her. His finger traced her cheekbones and her slender neck, a shiver ran down her spine and she threw her head back in submission. Sidharth smiled his breath-taking crooked smile at her reaction. He picked up the ice cream tub and the spoon from the table.

"You are so hot baby, let's cool you down with some ice cream." He whispered seductively in her ear. His soft velvety voice laced with desire was enough for her moan loudly. He scooped some ice cream with the spoon and put it in his mouth.

Mmmm, it's so tasty, not as tasty as you of course. You want to try some?"

Shehnaaz nodded; he pushed the spoon into her mouth and fed her ice cream. Such a simple action of feeding ice cream seemed very sexy to Shehnaaz and she squirmed in pleasure.

"We need to keep you still." With that he kept the ice cream back on the table and went toward his closet. Shehnaaz looked at his back and wondered what was going on in his kinky mind. He came back with one of his red tie and tied her hand over head to the bed. Shehnaaz tried to pull her hands free but the knot only tightened.

"You'll leave marks on your wrist if you rebel. Stay still!" He ordered. Shehnaaz was never docile in bed but something in his authoritative voice made her want to obey every single one of his commands, she wanted him to go all dominant on her. She had to admit, a dominant Sidharth was insanely hot and his commanding voice just turned her on more.

In a swift motion he divested her of her bra and leaned in to capture of her soft pink mounds into his mouth. Shehnaaz arched her back in pleasure. He rolled her nipple between his tongue and bit lightly on it, his hands worked their magic on her other nipple. She could feel the familiar dull ache in the pit of her stomach and she could feel the effects of these sensations between her legs. Her toes curled as Sidharth continued tugging, kissing and nibbling her breasts. This was one thing that she loved about her husband, he made love to her as if he was worshipping her, worshipping her body.

Sidharth pulled up abruptly and looked at Shehnaaz with a devilish expression. He picked the ice cream and with the spoon he pours it onto her stomach just above her navel. The cool ice cream melts and trickles down. He dipped his head and licked it off her. The low sexy moan that erupted from his mouth made Shehnaaz throw her head back in pleasure. The cool ice cream on her heated skin topped with Sid's hot tongue was creating havoc in her mind and she was slowly losing her ability to think. All she wanted to do was get lost in the sensations coursing through her body.

"Tastes better off you."

Shehnaaz couldn't take the sweet torture so she pulled her hands against the restraints.

"I told you to stay still." He cocked his head to one side. Shehnaaz whispered a meek 'sorry' and let him kiss her stomach, the underside of her breasts and then the valley between them. He took another spoonful of ice cream and the melted ice cream dribbled down on her breasts. Her nipples hardened instantly and Shehnaaz squirmed as the cold liquid slowly started trickling down on the bed.

"You have to stay still. If the ice cream spoils the bed then I'm going to stop right away." Sidharth commanded. Shehnaaz opened her eyes to look at him and begged him to end the torture but he chose to ignore it. He lapped up the vanilla off her nipples. Ben & Jerry's had never tasted any better than it did now.

"Sidharth please….. just… please." Shehnaaz pleaded. He lifted his head to kiss her on her lips, his tongue drove into her mouth and took control. His hand moved lower between her legs and rubbed her tight, wet flesh. She bucked her hips seeking for more friction and he pushed his finger inside her. Shehnaaz moaned and her head dug into the pillow. She moaned in ecstasy and sheer pleasure as his fingers delved reverently into her cleft while his thumb continued rubbing her c***.

"Oh please baby." Shehnaaz groaned. He continued to stroke and rub her and she felt her insides quivering.

"You are mine." Sidharth whispered in her ear.

"Yes, yes, yes! Just do it! I can't…. oh god, I can't wait." And with that she came hard on his fingers. Sidharth watched her as she came and he felt proud at the effect he had on her. He quickly undressed himself and dived into her hard and fast, taking her, claiming her with a passion that was so carnal. She could feel her orgasm building up again as he pulled in and out of her.

"Faster Sidharth faster." Shehnaaz moaned and he obliged. He was close and so he rubbed her c*** to get her to come. He felt her tighten around him and that sent him over the edge, he exploded in her and she was not far behind. The intensity of her orgasm shocked her and she screamed as she came. Shehnaaz let's go and they found their release together.