Just A Towel🤪

It was one of those rare weekends where Sidharth was alone at the Shukla residence. Shehnaaz and Sidharth had some business a few cities over, and would be gone for another week at the very least. Naturally, he saw it as an opportunity to spend some quality time with Shehnaaz in complete privacy. No grumbling from Sidharth over having a human in the house for more than a few minutes.

The two sat on the balcony railing connected to Sidharth's ’s room, watching the stars together. Shehnaaz swung her legs and occasionally looked below. She wasn’t afraid of falling, since Sidharth was there to catch her. 

“Clouds?” He mumbled, frowning at the sky. The stars and moon were slowly being obscured by the graying rainclouds. Before Shehnaaz could say anything, the downpour began. Sidharth and Shehnaaz ran back inside from the balcony soaking wet. Shehnaaz's hair was dripping all over the floor and her top stuck to her body, curving over her figure. She rushed into the bathroom, shivering, to squeeze the water out of her hair and change. She came out wearing Sidharth's ’s bathrobe, the only thing she could find in there, and saw Sidharth standing by his closet, his waist wrapped in a towel. 

Maybe I should give him his robe, but….., Shehnaaz first thought.

But the sight took her breath away, and Shehnaaz stood without a sound just staring at him. Selfishly, she hugged the robe to her body and didn’t mention giving him his robe back. Her heart was beating out of her chest. Sidharth wasn’t completely dry, his torso glistened with remnants of rain water. She bit her lower lip seeing visible V line peeking out from his towel that hung from his lower waist. Without thinking, Shehnaaz stepped behind him and trailed her fingers down his back. Sidharth felt much colder with how hot her skin had gotten from just staring and fantasizing. 

He didn’t move but let out the softest groan when her fingers met his skin. Warm and light. If he moved, she would stop. She traced patterns into his skin, up to his tattoo on his right shoulder and back down to the small of his back.

Lost in his unnatural perfections, Shehnaaz stepped even closer on her toes, kissing him just below his ear and Sidharth pulled her closer bringing her chest to hug his back. Their hands entwined, pressed against Sidharth's  abs. Shehnaaz stopped, startled by his sudden pull. 

“Don’t stop…,” he whispered. Shehnaaz smiled against his back and playfully bit his shoulder. 

He smirked and turned to face her, pushing her to the wall with his hands on either side of her head. Shehnaaz stopped breathing for a moment, as if his gaze paralyzed her. Holding her chin in his hands, he kissed her tender lips without giving her a moment of thought. 

Their bodies pressed into each other, without worry of the wall giving away. Shehnaaz gasped for air, before diving back in for another beautiful mess of a kiss. Sidharth ground his hips into her, towel clinging for dear life as the excitement grew down below. 

He gently worked his fingers up her waist and opened the belts of her robe, feeling her soft belly with the back of his fingers. Her breath became heavier at the ticklish feeling and Shehnaaz grabbed his hands tighter, pulling him closer so that she could feel the hardening bulge under his towel. Any closer and they would melt into each other as one. 

Her hand slipped underneath the towel and stroked his growing ere*tion, causing him to moan and heave against her. Shehnaaz gradually picked up speed and had him under her spell. Sidharth lost control fast, biting her bottom lip with his fangs. 

“Not just yet darling….,” Sidharth said, as he felt he was reaching climax, then pushed his hands up her body, taking her breasts and fondling them. He held her hands over her head and he kissed her neck, then cleavage, and then came down to her belly button. He bit into the softness of her belly and drank just a little of her sweet nectar. Shehnaaz pressed her heel into the wall, unable to contain herself, her nails dug into his shoulders, leaving marks. Sidharth let's go and smirked, swirling his tongue over the wound to close it. His lips were stained red, until he decided he didn’t want to waste a single drop and licked them clean in front of her. His eyes glowed cobalt blue, burning into her soul.