Finger Licking Good😉😋😋

"Mmm..."

"Ooohhh..."

"Oh My God! Sidharthhhh... This is so Goooddd..."

"Shehnaaz! Sshhh... Can you be a little soft? Please... there are people around here. And some of them have started staring at us."

"Sidharthhhh... this tastes so good. Why didn't you tell me about this before? Mmm..." Shehnaaz looked up to see his face. He was completely red faced and flushed.

"And let them see. I'm having a good time with my husband. Is it a crime?" she asked innocently and resumed her activity.

"Shehnaaz, you know we can actually do this in the car or at home. I only permitted you over here because I didn't know you would be so noisy."

"Do you think this whole thing will fit inside me? It's huge." Shehnaaz said once again looking up at him, popping out her eyes and completely ignoring his protests.

"Do you have any doubts?" Sidharth asked smirking at her.

The heat on his cheeks was increasing rapidly seeing her antics. And all of a sudden he panicked.

"Shehnaaz, take it slow and easy. Do you want to choke yourself?"

With her mouth full, she managed to mutter, "What can I do Sidharth? This is my first time." And Shehnaaz blushed with embarrassment.

"What? Are you serious?" Sidharth asked shocked.

"Are you doubting me? You do know that this is my first time." Shehnaaz said pouting her lips at him.

How could he forget? Of course it was her first time. He should have taken it to the car.

Shehnaaz: "Whoa! This is so creamy and yummy." She exclaimed with her mouth full, relishing every inch of it and closed her eyes in absolute bliss.

Time was passing too slow, but with every second, her moans got only louder and louder. And then he knew it, the end was near. Sidharth closed his eyes, anticipating for the very moment when this torture on him would cease. He started a countdown in his mind. Five...Four...Three...Two...And...One.

"Oh My God!" Sidharth exclaimed with a huge relief as he caught the edge of the table to support himself. Damn! It was finally over. But the people around them, suddenly stared at him, hearing his exclamation.

Shehnaaz looked up at him with a huge smile on her face licking the corner of her lips.

"Wow!" Shehnaaz said panting and gasping for breath. "That was too good. I never knew I would love this so much. Thank you Bebu."

"Now if you are done, can we go back home?" he said still flushed crimson. This girl in front of him was definitely not bothered about people around them

"You know Kullu, I was thinking I want to have it once again. Please!" Shehnaaz said with Puppy eyes.

Damn! Shehnaaz had a huge appetite. "OK! But this time we take it to the car." Sidharth said not wanting to attract the attention of people around him once again. He stood up and arranged his clothes and held her hand and walked away to the counter behind him.

"Excuse me! Can I have another Chocolate Krusher please?" Sidharth asked the KFC attendant at the counter who was now smirking at him with a cocked eyebrow. Even he heard it?! Dammit! he sighed recollecting all those embarrassing throaty sounds and exclamations that he was gonna hear once again. But alteast it would be privately in his car.

Sidharth was definitely going to need to install sound proof glasses in his bedroom, he sighed as he led Shehnaaz back to the car.