Shameless Husband💋

They seemed to be miles apart from each other. It felt like they were star-crossed lovers, unreachable, never able to be in proximity of each other. Why, oh why did he need to be so far away from his Shehnaaz?

If he voiced all of this to Shehnaaz she would tell him to stop being so dramatic... after all, they were only separated by three kids on one bed, and Sidharth was acting like they were in different continents.

They had tucked the kids in half an hour ago, but Sidharth couldn't sleep... he felt restless. Sidharth gently removed his hand from Vansh's small ones and sat up on the bed. His gaze turned to Shehnaaz on the other end of the bed. She was lying on her side, her eyes closed, with a protective arm around both Pari and Payal. A few strands of her hair were lying on her face. The wind was probably the culprit of this sweet crime, Sidharth thought, since they had left the window open to get some fresh air.

 Sidharth slowly got off the bed and walked around to the other side before dropping to his knees. Smiling, Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz affectionately and gently tucked the hair on her face behind her ear. She looked so beautiful, so innocent when she was asleep.

Sidharth wrapped an arm around her belly and leaned forward to kiss her cheek. Just as he was about to kiss her, she turned around to face him, opening her eyes. Their faces were only millimeters apart. They looked at each other for a few moments before Shehnaaz placed a hand on Sidharth's chest and gently pushed him away. She sat up in bed too, removing her arm from the two girls.

"Sidharthji," she whispered

"You'll wake up the kids... wait... what are you doing?"

He had engulfed her in a tight hug so suddenly, that she didn't know how to react. After a few seconds, Shehnaaz blushed and hugged him back, but she pulled away quickly.

"Sidharthji, what if the kids wake up?" she asked him.

"I'll tell them you were scared of the dark," he said, smirking.

Shehnaaz lightly hits his shoulder.
"Okay, I'll tell them I was scared, happy?" he whispered. Shehnaaz got off the bed and Sidharth stood up.

"Come with me," he whispered.

"Where are you taking me?" Shehnaaz asked him, raising her eyebrows.

"Just come with me," he told her, holding out his hand.

"No Sidharthji, the kids!"

"The kids don't need us to sleep Sidharthji," he told her. Sidharth sighed when he saw the hesitant look on her face.

"You won't listen to me like this will you? Why are you so stubborn?" he asked her.

"Because this isn't the time to romance. So much happened today and you want to romance?" Shehnaaz asked him, with a tone which made his actions sound unbelievable.

"We can't stop our lives over this Shehnaaz," he told her. Sidharth had a point, but Shehnaaz still refused to go with him.

"I'm not going anywhere with you," she said stubbornly.

"Fine," he told her, "You asked for this."

He bent down and picked her up in his arms. "Sidharthji," Shehnaaz gasped. "What are you doing? Where are you going? This isn't fair Sidharthji! You're taking advantage of your strength!"

He walked with her to the bathroom and pushed the door open.

"The bathroom?" Shehnaaz gasped. "This is where you wanted to take me? Sidharthji... you haven't gone mad have you?" He keeps her down and locked the door before blocking the entrance.